Chapter 11

Chapter 11

***Ten years later***

It's Christmas morning and we are sitting in the living room with our three kids. Olivia is nine and looks just like me but has Juice's smarts. Nico is five and he's exactly like Juice. Then there's Michael who's two. He's sitting in Juice's lap and is the perfect blend of both of us. I'm sitting on the couch with my coffee and Juice is helping the kids open gifts. I see Juice whisper to Nico and he grabs a gift under the tree that wasn't there the night before. He brings it over and says "Daddy said this is from all us." he tells me and I smile before kissing his forehead. I open the gift and all four are watching me. It's a box and when I open the box, I see a beautiful necklace. It's three baby shoe charms with all of our kids' birthstones. I look up at Juice and he's smiling from ear to ear. "This is beautiful." I tell him and Olivia said "We helped pick it out mama." I smile at her and say "It's perfect baby girl. I love it."

A little later, the kids are still playing with their toys and Juice is on the couch next to me. Putting his arm around me, I snuggle into him and say "I never thought we'd be here." He looks at me and I say "Married with three kids. I don't think life could be more perfect." I tell him. He kisses me softly and says "Tell me you love me." I smile and say "I love you Juicy Boy." before he kisses me again. "Why do you always say that?" Olivia asks. I smile and say "When we found out we were pregnant with you, daddy and I were worried about some things and we would always say that when we needed help remembering that we weren't alone." I tell her and she smiles.

That afternoon, we go to the clubhouse and as soon as we walk in, Olivia runs to Gemma. "Grandma, look what mama and daddy got me." and she shows her purse we bought her that looks like Gemma's. "Now we match baby girl." Gemma says. "Ride or die. Right Grandma?" she asks and holds out her pinky. Gemma wraps her pinky with Olivia's and says "Right baby." before Olivia runs to see everyone else. Clay walks over and is holding Michael and he's got his head on Clay's shoulder. "I see someone found Grandpa." and start laughing. "Ran right past Tig to me." Clay says before kissing my cheek. Tig comes over and says "That's okay because Nico's my buddy. I got so much to teach you little man." I look at him and he sees the look on my face and says "I'll be good." I shake my head knowing he's full of shit.

That night, we are all in bed and I kiss Juice and tell him "Tell me you love me." He smiles and says "I fucking love you."