Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Over the course of the next couple of days, we stay at the clubhouse to make sure that my father leaves me alone. I'm sitting on one of the couches, legs curled up under me, looking down at my hands on my barely there baby bump and I've barely spoken. Having to force myself to eat, barely sleeping. I keep thinking about how he found me. If he gets close to me, he'll hurt me and my baby. I didn't tell Juice everything. I can't.

"How you doing baby?" Gemma asks. "I'm okay." I tell her and don't look at her. "No you're not." she tells me. "Tell me what's going through your head." she says. "If he gets close to me, it's gonna be bad Gemma. He's gonna hurt me and my baby. He can't get near me." I say and start to panic a little. "Hey, we won't let him near you. Baby, what aren't you telling us?" she asks. I shake my head and say "Doesn't matter." before standing up and heading towards the dorm.

I walk into the dorm and Juice and Gemma are right behind me. Gemma closes the door and Juice asks "What is it baby?" I shake my head and say again "Doesn't matter. I just want to rest." I tell them and Juice says "And you can but I need you to tell me what's wrong." I don't look at him. I move to the bed and sit against the headboard and they both sit on the bed, neither of them touching me. "I told you about my dad beating us but there's something I didn't tell you." I tell them. "What is it baby?" Juice asks. "Beating me wasn't the only thing that my dad did to me. He...um...he used to molest me." I whisper. "Shit." Gemma says. "Baby, we're going to find him and make sure he never comes near you again." Juice tells me. "Don't worry about it." I tell him and go to head to the bathroom but he stops me. "No. I will worry about it. You're my wife and you're carrying my kid. I won't let anyone hurt you or our kid." he tells me before kissing me softly. "Lay down and get some rest. I'm gonna talk to the guys." he tells me and I nod. "I'll stay with her." Gemma says and Juice nods and heads to talk to the guys.

Walking into the main room, Clay and Jax walk up and before they can ask, Juice says "I need to call church. Now." They nod and Clay yells "Church." They all pile into the chapel and after everyone is in their seats, Clay says "Juice needs our attention brothers so listen up." They all look at Juice and he says "That dude that was here today, he's my Old Lady's father. Fucker used to beat her and her mom but she just told me that he used to fucking molest her. I need that fucker gone. She's barely eating, not sleeping. That shit ain't good for her or my kid. I'm gonna hack into his shit and find him but I need to know you guys are in with me." he says. "I think I speak for all of us when I say we're with you. Let's find this fucker and show him who's kid she really is." before banging the gavel.

Juice comes into the dorm to get his laptop and gets on the bed next to me as Gemma sees herself out. He sits against the headboard and I sit next to him and put my head on his shoulder. He kisses the top of my head and then starts typing on his laptop. "Are you trying to find him?" I ask. "Yeah but not finding much." he says. "Try Jacob Marsh. He would go by that sometimes to keep from paying child support." I tell him. He tilts my head up and kisses me softly before resuming his hacking.

A little later, he says "I got him. Babe, you should come and sit in the main room. You need to eat." he tells me and I nod. "Okay." I say simply. We walk out to the main room and I sit at the bar and Juice asks the croweater "Can you get her something to eat?" She nods and says "Sure." before heading to the kitchen. A couple of minutes later, she brings me a plate with some fruit and yogurt and some milk. "Thanks." I say and the guys are already in church and Juice is filling them in on everything he's found out.

When Juice comes out, Gemma is still sitting next to me and Juice walks up. "We're headed out to get him. Stay with Gemma. If you need to rest then go to the dorm." I nod and he looks at his brothers and says "Let's do this." He goes to walk away and I grab his hand. Looking back at me, I pull him to me and kiss him softly and say "Tell me you love me." He kisses me one more time and whispers "I love you Princess." before I let go of his hand and he walks out the door.

Finding my father, they take him down and tie him up. Juice is standing in front of me and he's seething. So are the rest of the guys. They take the gag out of my father's mouth since he's tied to the chair and he asks "Why are you doing this?" Juice steps forward and says "You upset my wife." My father shakes his head. "I just wanted to see my kid." my father says. "She ain't your kid. She's mine." Clay says and my dad looks at him and glares. "Why did you want to see her? What were you going to do with her?" Jax asks. My dad smirks and says "Wanted to see if her pussy was still tight." and Juice lunges for him and no one stops him. Juice knocks the chair over and starts kicking my father in the face and chest. He gets down close to my father and says "You will never come near my wife again. You won't ever upset her again." before standing up and aiming his gun at my father's head and pulling the trigger, killing him.

After everything is cleaned up, they come back to the clubhouse and Gemma is standing there waiting on them. "She's in the dorm, sleeping. Tara is with her." she tells Juice and he nods his thanks. Walking into the dorm, quiet so no to wake me, he sees Tara laying on the bed with me and Juice whispers "Can you stay til I get a shower?" She nods and he heads in to shower real fast. Once he's out, Tara slowly gets up and Juice thanks her and lays on the bed next to me. I feel his arm drape across me and I can smell his body wash and know it's him. "Juice?" I ask. "Yeah Princess." he whispers. I turn towards him and he pulls me closer and tilts my chin up and kisses me softly. "Is he?" I ask and he nods and I feel the tears start to fall. "Thank you." I whisper. He kisses me softly again and whispers "Tell me you love me." Snuggling closer, I whisper "I love you Juan Carlos with everything in me." before we both doze off.