A Family Visit

Haruhi POV
It's been a couple days since the test told me positive, it was still hidden from kyoya. I walked down to his study hall his door was shut and locked since he had important business work apart of the clubs Christmas plans we were already in December and Mia's birthday is weeks away. *knocking on door* I decided to talk to kyoya about my dad. Kyoya heard the door and told me "come in, its open"
I open the door since he didn't expect me to be at his door "kyoya I need to talk to you about my dad" he pushed his forms aside "is Ranka ok? I barely heard from him since the hospital" I was surprised how worried he was of my dad but he's like a 2nd father to kyo "he's alright he jest needs me to talk to you about this month, he wants us to go up and visit him he misses us and hasn't seen Mia since her birthday so he would like us to go up this week and stay all month at his place with mia and celebrate her birthday and Christmas with him" kyoya looks down at his calendar looking if theirs any work events "we can go I'll be happy to see Ranka and mia misses her grandpa already I'd be happy to have this trip I'll call the maids and butlers to help pack our things and get them put in the limo" I nodded my head and went up to kyoya and sat on his lap and kissed him, he accepted and held me close with his arms wrapped around me continuing this long kiss until our lips went apart I got up kissed his cheek and left him to finish his work.
Time skip to 3 days later
Kyoya POV
The maids had the limo packed up with suitcases for me, haruhi and mia. Haruhi still hasn't told me any knews on the test it must have been a negative but she didn't tell me and though I was the maid. We all loaded up in the limo and haruhi and mia layed out in the big unfoldable seat that forms into a bed as they layed cuddled in a blanket watching the small screen Disney movies mia loves, even when shes my beautiful little princess who's already almost 3 this month me and haruhi are very excited and happy we get to celebrate in haruhis home town and I can visit most of our club since they chose to have houses that live around haruhis dad, tamikie decided to buy the building that has all of the hotel rooms and he let them know no one needed to pain hundreds of dollars of rent any more haruhi's dad could live at that place forever since her mom grew up with haruhi their. Haruhi and mia fell asleep during one of mias movies it was movie four playing it was brave one of haruhis favorite movies. They looked adorable sleeping and it took us 50 more minutes until we would arrive to her dad's home. I put my work to the side and layed with my girls and slept beside then as they were curled in a blanket.
50 minutes later
We arrived at Rankas house and mia knew quickly where we were she heard her grandpas voice and climbed up most the steps in excitement until haruhi had to pick her up and carry her I had the driver unload the car and carry a few bags I took mias 2 suit cases and her little backpack of toys. As we made it up the stairs and to her father's door Ranka was in excitement pulling us all into a big hug then carrying mia inside while haruhi helped carry some of the bags into her old bed room. We did an hour of catching up while mia layed on the couch with one of Ranka's cats who had kittens a couple weeks ago mia was happy since cats were her favorite animal's. The club kept telling me to come by and visit they recently bought a new house that they all live in together so later haruhi's father had to prepare for work so we all left for a host club visit.