the moment she fell

Haruhi awoke after feeling kyoya's lips touch her forehead and once she opened her eyes she saw him walking out the door, she tried getting up with out honey waking because his mood changes quick if he's awoken by anyone,

she got passed honey and ran out of the room she didn't see kyoya but she heard doors close so she started running looking side to side for witch door she couldn't see him around the halls at all but she kept on running even though she was trying to catch her breath while she ran until she looked and saw the stairs she had kyoya on her mind and she shoved open the door quick and didn't think of what she was gonna say and all she yelled was "OTORI" and kyoya heard her

Kyoya POV
I paused after I heard a loud yell at the top of the stairs "OTORI" was yelled at the top of then I turn around and see haruhi her arm on the stairs huffing for air "haruhi are you ok?" She heard me looked up and shook a yes but she went to walk down the stairs she was still a little dizzy and she didn't see a peal at the top of the stairs that the twins left before, I looked up seeing haruhi about to take a step down and she slips a scream comes out of me "HARUHI" I open my arms and get ready to go forward and see her falling almost going to slam on the floor. She goes falling and I hold my foot grip on one stair and holding tight to the railing until I catch her and my grip slipped and I fell on my back with arms holding tightly on me looking down I see haruhi holding tight shaking and huffing for air, next thing i knew i felt a shove down on to the floor i look up haruhi's face all read and then she grabs my glasses and sets then beside me, as she leans down and kisses my lips.
I layed their in shock my eyes were still open as my lips were against hers, she had me pinned and I accepted the kiss closing my eyes kissing her longer letting my tongue travel through her mouth as she did she same to me.