Pink or Blue Decision

Kyoya POV
It's been 3 months later since the engagement and me and haruhi have had everything ready and planned for our big day when we take haruhi to the doctors any day now our little child will be in this world. Me and haruhi got home from her 9th ultrasound and we got to see pictures of our baby we were so happy, when me and haruhi arrived to our house she went to the bed room to go take a nap afterwards I called down all 5 of the club to come over and help get the baby shower ready it took them a while until they all arrived together. They burst through the door "kyoya is everything ok with haruhi" "is the baby ok did something happen" I stair and quickly "will yall shush shes asleep the baby's ok I need your help planning the baby shower family knows about it already so come help me" the club nod their heads and 2 hours later we finished getting things ready and I told the guys to stay down stairs as I walked up stairs into the bed room to wake up haruhi "what is it kyoya, is everything ok?" I look down at her with a smile "yes my love it's time to get up you can choose a pink or blue outfit then come down stairs. She nodded her head getting out of bed. As I walk down stairs telling the guys she will be down any minute shes getting ready.
Haruhi POV
After I awoke to kyoya's voice I hear him tell me dress in pink or blue so I put on a pink shirt and some red leggings and start walking down the hall, I get to the first step feeling a burst of water down my pants coming from my area I look down and fall back sitting on the top step and feeling sharp pains in my belly like my baby was ready to burst from the inside that's when I realize the baby's coming!