i love it when you're bossy

~ you go off on stefan in the school hallway on the behalf of katherine ~

quickly making my way down the schools crowded hallways with katherine behind me portraying elena, since elena a didn't want to go to school today, i spot stefan and make my way towards him. when i reach his position by his locker, i place myself in font of him and he turns to me.

"listen here, vegan vamp. i don't mean to be a bitch...well, actually i do. but if i ever hear you or catch you speaking poorly about this little shithead of mine right here," i motion to katherine. "i'll rip out your intestines through your ass and hang you on a tree with them." i finish with a death glare and he gives me a short, nervous nod. i hear katherine snicker behind me and i turn on my heels with her hand in mine and walk away, steering her behind me between idiot teenagers.

"wow," she says after we finally arrive under the bleachers of the football stadium. " and i thought i was the queen bee around here."

"oh shush." i roll my eyes and sit down on the blanket i have set out for us.

"i love it when you're bossy." she giggles. i finally smile at her cute action and she sits down in front of me. "how about i come over later and you can be bossy to me again?" she smirks. my eyes widen at the sexual statement and she laughs.

"i swear, katerina. you'll be the death of me." i sigh and she gives me a sly smile.