jealous

~katherine comes to to see you at school unexpectedly~

"so i just grabbed the stuffed bear and kicked that shit into the sky," stefan said beside me. he was telling me how damon aggravated him earlier, while walking me to the locker room.

"i honestly would've done the same thing," i giggle and turn a corner. "what class do you have?"

"i actually get off now." he shrugs.

"oh oka-"

i was cut off by a hand grabbing my arm and harshly dragging me inside an empty classroom. hearing the door close, i look up after my back hits a desk and see a jealous katherine.

"kat? what are you doing here?" i ask confused.

"shut up." i see her hand go towards the door and she locks it. she starts walking slowly to me, making me gulp at how good she looks. "i was just going to surprise you with my wonderful face, but when i finally find you, i see you giggling at something stefan said." she stops, her face deathly close to mine. "you know how i get when i see him making you smile."

"it wasn't anything like that," i defend. "he was just telling me how damon-" i cut myself off when she pushed her body against mine. her hands on my hips. she smirks at how my breath hitched.

"you were saying?" she said slyly.

"h-he...uhm." i cursed at myself for stuttering. katherine leans her head to the crook of my neck, planting a soft kiss. my breath hitched again and i felt her smile and move her hands slowly up and down my back.

"tell me, love," she plants another kiss. "does he make you feel the way i do? do any of them?" i shake my head quickly and she plants another. "good." katherine brings her head up to face me. "because, you know how i feel about you."  i nod, not being able to speak. she smiles and pulls away quickly. "alright well, i'll see you back at home. i love you." she unlocks the door and walks out, leaving be stunned.

"what the hell just happened?" i ask myself. i feel my phone buzz and take it out to see a message from katherine.

sour patch kid💗:
😈🍑💦

my eyes widen at her bluntness.
i can't wait to go home.