↠CHAPTER FOUR↞

CHAPTER FOUR: HUKASSA

I don't feel like I belong anywhere these days, it's like I'm on a different planet. I just want to go home. 

⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃

EVERYTHING SEEMED QUIET AND TOO PEACEFUL. She was in the middle of nowhere, filled with nothing but moonlight. Tall grasslands filled with flowers, tulips, and roses. The sky was a beautiful dark night, stars shining off their light. Everything seemed like a paradise around her. "It's so pretty here. Just where...am I?" her voice asked. "Hello?" she called, her voice echoing back at her. "Hello? Is anyone there?" she repeated, only to have her voice echo again. She suddenly felt warmth in her hands. She looked down and stared with fright. There, before her eyes were the veins that were glowing brightly in her hand.

"Your power..." said a female voice.

"Wha...who said that?" she asked, looking around for the said person.

"It's your power..." the voice continued. "You must find a way to trigger it..."

⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃ ⁃

Moka was completely encased in her blissful dreams that she barely felt someone gently shaking her awake. "Moka... Moka, it's time to wake up. Breakfast is ready." said Mirajane, shaking her gently.

The vampire yawned, turning over on her back. She did a brief stretch, before heading to the bathroom to bathe up. "I feel so tired this morning," she said, turning on the bathtub. "I guess it'll wake me up if I take a warm bath." She ran the tub filled with warm water and full of herbs. She carefully removed her nightgown, pinning her hair up in a bun and carefully stepped in, only to abruptly withdraw it back. She shivered, rubbing her foot. "That's freezing cold." She looked at the tub, filled with water. "I don't know. I may be hallucinating because I'm so tired." She once again stepped her foot in it and frowned, when she only felt the cold water. "I guess both Mira and Elfman must have used up all the hot water, this morning." She flinched when she heard a knock at the door. "Just a minute!" she called. She quickly wrapped a towel around herself before opening the door to reveal me, who had a look of concern on her face.

"Moka, is everything alright in there?" Mira asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Um, yeah, everything's fine." the vampire nodded, trying to leave out the supposedly warm-cold bathwater situation.

"Are you sure?" the white-haired woman pressed, once more.

Moka gave a nod with a fake smile. "Can I ask you something?" She watched the woman nod, before speaking up. "Did you and Elfman...by any chance use up all the hot water?"