Are You Pregnant?!

Jungkook and Jimin have been in college for 4 years now. Jungkook has 3 more years of school while Jimin has a few more months. They've been talking about having a child but haven't had the time. Jimin's been complaining as he's been seeing the other omegas and beta and alpha females pregnant. Or getting picked up by their mate and child.

"Juuugkooook!"

Jungkook sighed rubbing his eyes as he looked up to a pouting Jimin.

"What is it baby?"

"Your baby wants a baby!"

Jungkook leaned back in his office chair and looked to Jimin. He waved Jimin over. Jimin waddled over and sat on his lap.

"Jimin-ah, you may be almost done with school but I still have a lot left. I have to get this done. Please, be patient."

Jimin started kissing Jungkook. He began to grind on Jungkook. Jungkook groaned into the kiss as he tried to hault Jimin's movements. Jungkook broke the kiss, but Jimin just moved to his neck.

"Ah-Jimin come on please. I still have to do-mmm~."

Jimin bit his earlobe. He looked at Jungkook with puppy dog eyes. Jungkook groaned and placed his head on Jimin's shoulder.

"I really need to finish this okay baby? Just head to bed, please."

Jimin got up with a pout and walked to the bedroom. Jungkook sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"What am I going to do with him."

•🖤•

Jimin went to bed a little upset. A little while later he felt pressure on his chest. He opened his eyes and saw Jungkook on top of him.

"What are you-?"

Jungkook kissed him while pulling the blanket off. Jimin moaned into the kiss.

"Jungkook-ah."

"You wanted a baby right?"

Jungkook slid his hands up Jimin's shirt while kissing his neck. Little moans escaping Jimin's lips. Jungkook took off Jimin's shirt then began kissing down from his neck to the hem of his sweat pants. In one movement he pulled Jimin's underwear and sweat pants causing Jimin to gasp. Jungkook kissed Jimin's inner thigh. Leaving bite marks.

"A~ahh~ J-Jungkook~!"

Jungkook smirked against Jimin's thigh. He pulled off his own shirt and underwear with his pants. Jimin bit his lip as Jungkook smirked at him. His eyes a bright red. Jungkook kissed Jimin as he smoothly lifted his legs. Jimin moaned as he felt Jungkook's dick press againt his hole. Jungkook slowly pushed inside inside Jimin. Causing Jimin to break the kiss, his mouth occupied with moaning.

"Ahh~ Jungkook! Mmm~!"

Jungkook was going painfully slow. Making Jimin go insane.

"Ah~ p-please! F-faster! JUNGKOOK-AH!"

At Jimin's word, Jungkook goes faster. Jimin clawed at Jungkook's back. Nails dug deep into Jungkook's skin. His legs tightly wrapped around Jungkook's waist.

"AH~ Ngha~ ha~."

Their body heat and Jimin's moans filled the room. After a while Jungkook came inside of Jimin. Jungkook knotted inside Jimin just to ensure the baby he so badly wanted. After an hour his knot went down and Jungkook pulled out. He laid next to Jimin.

"Are we gonna have a baby?"

Jungkook smiled and ran his fingers through Jimin's hair then kissed his forehead.