Our Jeon Family

Their family.

Jeon Jungkook, Jeon Jimin, Jeon Hwa-Young, Jeon Conner, and Jeon Hwan.

The twins have turned 2 and they're already busy as hell. Always tryna grab things and pull things. They've tried pulling at Jimin's earrings and necklaces, putting them in their mouths.

"HWAN GET THAT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!"

Jimin shrieked as he removed a nail from his mouth.

"Jungkook ah! Why is this out for them to be able to eat?!"

Jungkook took it and laughed nervously as Jimin bounced the busy baby on his hip and placed and placed a pacifier in his mouth.

"What's next huh? A needle? I swear Jungkook if I find a needle in one of my baby's mouthes!"

Just then they heard giggling and saw a laughing Conner sitting on the floor trying to pull out the plug in the outlet.

"Jungkook get him!"

Jungkook rushed over and pulled him away. He lifted the baby up so he was looking down on him.

"Stop it! You're gonna give your mom a heart attack."

He smiled and giggled as he stuck his hand in his mouth.

"Get your hand out- UGH!"

Jungkook groaned as he held the baby on his shoulder, "can we just tie them down?"

Jimin laughed as he smiled as his baby, "we should let Hwa-Young watch them. Then go on a date!"

Jungkook agreed instantly.

"Princess come here please."

She came running down stairs.

"We're letting her where that Jimin?"

"She's getting older, she'll be fine."

"She's 13. She shouldn't be wearing something that shows her stomach. Especially being an omega. Then alphas are very-"

"Princess can you watch the boys for an hour please?"

She looked between her two parents then two younger siblings.

"Seriously?"

"Yes, your father and I want a dinner date."

They pinned the two babies into her arms then kissed her cheeks and out the door they went.

"They did not."

She looked at the two boys. Hwan still sucking his binky. Conner smiling at her trying to eat her necklace while both of the babies hands rested on his breasts.

"Okay well, ma and pa already fed you both so how about a story. A story 32 years before you were born."

•🖤•

IT'S DONE! My first story, completed. Hope you all enjoyed ❤❤!