Engagement At Graduation

Today's the day! Jungkook swears he won't let anything get in his way! He will propose and make Jimin his beautiful fiancé! Jimin knows nothing. Tae and Jungkook have been planning this since they bought the rings. Anytime Jimin would question them, they'd shrug it off. But in the middle of the night Jimin would always annoy Jungkook.

"Kooooo."

Jungkook woke up and turned to him.

"It's 3am, and we have school today. What can you possibly need?"

"What are you and Tae hiding?"

Jungkook scoffed as he sat up looking down at a pouting Jimin.

"We aren't hiding anything."

"You guys have been meeting up a lot lately!"

Jungkook laughed a little then rubbed Jimin's thigh as he laid in the bed.

"We need our rest. It's graduation today."

Jimin pouted and pulled Jungkook down, snuggling him as he wrapped his legs around his waist.

"Ah, Jimin-shi."

"We'll sleep like this then!"

Jungkook chuckled and held Jimin's waist.

•🖤•

Jungkook fixed Jimin's tassel on his cap. He smiled as he held Jimin's face.

"You ready Jimin-shi?"

Jimin held Jungkook's hands as he looked out of the car window. He looked back and nodded. Jungkook started the car and drove to the school holding Jimin's hand. They talked about how their lives were gonna be once they got out of school. Into college, and get a good job.

"Teacher? Really Jimin-shi?"

Jimin chuckled.

"I've always loved children. What about you?"

Jungkook thought before hitting a turn, 4 minutes away from the school, an hour until the ceremony.

"I've never actually thought about a job per say, but I do want to work for the law."

Jimin nodded with a small smile.

"Strong police man! Oh please save me from this bad man, Jeon Jungkook!"

"Bad man huh?"

Jimin laughed as he held Jungkook's hand. Jungkook raised Jimin's hand to his lips and kissed it.

•🖤•

Jimin and Jungkook were fixing their cap and gowns as they waited for Taehyung and Minhyuk to show up.

"Jungkook! Jimin!"

They turned and saw Tae running to them. Minhyuk not to far behind. They smiled and waved as they stopped in front of them. Jungkook raised an eyebrow and looked around Tae.

"Where's this special boy?"

Taehyung chuckled.

"He'll be in the audience."

Taehyung stuck out his fist to Jungkook.

"Good luck to you Koo."

Jungkook clashed his fist against Taehyung's.

"Yeah thanks."

Jimin raised an eyebrow confused. He shrugged it off when the principal told the students to go take their seats and prepare for the ceremony. They all walked in but Jungkook realized he forgot his phone in the car.