Chapter 5: Glitch Hunters

As Crimson Demon struggles to attack Glitch Killer, his hand starts to from a blade of light, he manages to stab Glitch Killer, but Glitch Killer, in pain, pushed Crimson Demon, but he kept chasing it, as they chased, Crimson Demon found out something at the Glitch Killer, the disease has not finish spreading yet, he tried destroying the leftover egg at Glitch Killer's body, but he fell, landing on a car
"Shit! My back!" Vanta Drake's finisher bar is full, since Glitch Killer is struggling in pain, it can't move much. 1..2..said Vanta Drake, as he counted down to his finisher move, his eye squints, to focus "2...3...VANTA SHOT!" He breaks Glitch Killer's armor and Glitch Killer retreats for now.

They soon found a man injured, he's struggling and needs help, he asks for help "Hey...I heard you guys, can you help me? I wanted to join your group" Crimson Demon says "Alright, but tell me your name first" the mysterious man replies "I am Marine Speed" Marine Speed officially joins the gang and they named themselves as "Union Five".
Marine Speed started helping them fight, gain points, and he is their friend.

They gathered and video called Marine Speed's real self, they plan to defeat Glitch Killer, they logged on to the Underworld, and sees Glitch Killer wandering, but suddenly they saw Glitch Killer giving it's life points to a user called, Violet Piercer, Ken and Daisuke's eye opened Ken said "No...isn't that Purple Prophet's armor?" Tatsuya asks "Who's Purple Prophet" Ken replies "Purple Prophet, a legendary level 95 player, he is one of the Top 9 and is the leader of the Purple Guild, but last year, a few months after I started Underworld, he, along with Yellow Generator, Blue Diver and Metal attacker mysteriously died, we still don't know who killed them but we know it's a player on the purple colour chart" Tatsuya looks at Violet Piercer, as he gets the life points "Any interest on me, Union 5?" Aqua Speeder dashes to fight Violet Piercer but he was poisoned and needed Gwen's assist to heal him, Crimson Demon flys up and tries to attack him, but Violet Piercer, apparently took off his outer armour and spreads his wings, they fought in the sky, Tatsuya manages to cut Piercer's arm, but it heals into a purple glowing goo, it turned into a blade and stabbed Crimson Demon, but Crimson Demon, manages to stab Violet Piercer, they both fell into the ground.

Violet Piercer said "You are better than I expected, CRIMSON DEMON!" Violet Piercer stabs Crimson Demon, leaving him severely injured, luckily, Platinum Mammoth manages to heal him up, they logged out before Violet Piercer defeats all of them.

Tatsuya and Gwen went to school, during lunch, Ken messaged Tatsuya, Gwen, Daisuke and Hayato(Aqua Speeder) about the Glitch Hunters, a tournament where a group of 5 has to fight another group, the participants would be randomly chosen on what team to fight, the winners are the ones that will fight the Glitch Killer. The event will happen tomorrow.

The Union five uses World Field to practice, they began to fight each other, Vanta Drake practiced shooting at small targets, Emerald Guardian practices defending by blocking massive boulders, Gwen practices her missile aiming Hayato looked at them, doing nothing, Tatsuya put dummies at the road and starts cutting the dummies while running at a high speed, they practiced for a week. It only took 5.6 hours in the real world to practice,

Note: Slanted writings are by a robotic judge

The day has come! The Union Five registers their group and a group picture was needed. The time for fighting has begun, the screen starts spinning, Union Five vs.....Green Gang!

"What kind of name is ...*giggles* Green Gang" said Tatsuya, Gwen told Tatsuya "they're just retarded" Ken told them "This is a one in a lifetime opportunity, be serious" Daisuke told Ken "Sometimes you need to relax, being too serious causes stress" they got ready for their positions, Crimson Demon vs Lime Tiger, Platinum Mammoth vs Viridian Mech, Vanta Drake vs Olive Coffin, Emerald Guardian vs Sage Saviour, Aqua Speeder vs Seafoam Coral,

The battle starts, Crimson Demon and Lime Tiger get into a speed fight, they started punching, kicking, Lime Tiger tries to scratch and dig his heart out, but Crimson Demon started aviating, Demon uses his light blade and dives at Tiger, Lime Tiger down. Platinum Mammoth uses her Mech mode and gets ready to have a giant duel, she punches Viridian Mech and he hits Mammoth back, Mammoth uses her fortress mode and was able to destroy Viridian Mech's giant mech. Viridian Mech down.

Vanta Drake starts his Vanta Railer, ready to lure Olive Coffin, Olive Coffin gets ready to shoot Vanta Drake, but he couldn't fight Vanta Drake, suddenly, when he isn't looking, Vanta Drake shoots him on the back of his head, Olive Coffin down. "Easy"
Emerald Guardian gets ready for his position, he uses Emerald Barrage to easily defeat Sage Saviour. Now, Aqua Speeder comes and tries to defeat Seafoam Coral, but Coral pins Aqua Speeder down, Vanta Drake saves Aqua Speeder by shooting at Seafoam Coral's chest. Seafoam Coral down. Union Five wins!

To be Continued..