Chapter 12: Final Challenge

Tatsuya shouted "GWEN! WHY..Come back! Please!"
Violet Piercer said "You shall not take my helper, after all, she can help me become the Apocalypse" Tatsuya ran towards Gwen, before suddenly was attacked by her judgement blooder, Tatsuya sits at the ground, remembering Gwen "I'll take you back!"

1 Day later

Ken confronted Tatsuya "hey...if anything happens, I will protect you,  we must defeat Takeshi, no matter what" Tatsuya walks away, but he looks at Eve "hey Eve...I have to confess...I like you.. and maybe you will go out on a date with me tomorrow..?" Eve's eye widened "se..seriously?.." Eve starts blushing "U...hmm...yeah! See you...tomorrow?" Eve starts walking awkwardly, she smiles while blushing, she walks to school , suddenly Tatsuya asks her "Eve! Do you believe that I'm a pervert?" Eve smiles "of course not! I believe you!" Eve then continues doing her stuff.

Tatsuya looks at his watch , a gift given to him from Gwen, he got this while he was 10 years old, a comfort gift given to him after his dad died, he goes to school, he checks tools to jailbroken Underworld and it's effects "Wha...What?..." Tatsuya looks B.C (Brain Chip) It's a hacking tool?" He realises that B.C is what Takeshi used to jailbreak Underworld since he remembered what Takeshi told him through message, then reads the side effects

"users of L.C may cause brain damage, mostly results to mental illness, most cases reports of child becoming a sociopath, a serial killer" Tatsuya asks Ken what tool he used, Ken replies "The safest one, TweakValley, a very secret third party app" Tatsuya tells Ken what Takeshi uses, Ken's mind clicked "Takeshi's behaviour is caused by B.C, but we can't destroy it.." Tatsuya asked why, Ken replied "B.C has a sticking system to the brain, it's like superglue, removing it causes death, and can only be removed if brain-dead" Tatsuya realises that the only way can help is to kill him..

Tatsuya asks what is an Apocalypse, Ken quickly ran to a room "shh! Don't you talk about it!" Tatsuya whispered "okay.. but what is it?" Ken sighs "The Apocalypse is a player that has cleared the destruction stage, the destruction stage's mission is to kill all the members of a guild," Tatsuya remembers his date with Eve "hey Ken..I think after all we just ignore Takeshi.."

Ken walks away in anger "I know you have a date with Eve, but don't forget our promise"
2 Hours Later
During Kendo practice, Tatsuya talks to Daisuke, "We have to expose Takeshi, maybe I'll record the footage when I confront him" Daisuke tells Tatsuya "no...it is not allowed to record in school, and don't forget he is the head prefect, the teachers all believe in him"

Tatsuya went to confront Takeshi, Takeshi said "How many times are you going to confront me? This is very annoying now, also Gwen is mine, and I will become the Apocalypse!" Tatsuya said "I..want..DUEL!" Takeshi said "How about this? We have a final duel, I'll go buy the Charging Card tomorrow" Tatsuya said "What is a Charging Card?" Takeshi said "You charge ALL of your life points, so if you lose, you die"

Daisuke interferes "Don't! I'll go instead!" Tatsuya said "We all go together, we all die" Daisuke sighs "Deal" Ken walks in "Deal!" Takeshi said "Tomorrow, 3 pm"

They all deal and they are waiting for 3 pm to strike, Tatsuya thinks about Eve "See you at 5 pm, maybe I won't make it...I'm sorry" the clock strikes 3 PM

They all shout "UNDERWORLD IN!"
They appear on the wasteland battlefield, they're getting ready, suddenly they see the black guild in a cage. Violet Piercer and Bloody Mammoth walks into the battlefield "Don't worry, I'll kill them when I'm ready to become the Apocalypse, here's the charging card"
They all taps on the card, charging all their life points, when they are ready, they get ready to duel
3..
2.....
1.......
GO!

Crimson Demon attacks Violet Piercer first, Crimson Demon grins "You know I could've killed you if you didn't recruit Gwen right?" Violet Piercer blasts him off with the Diver Shark "You know that I wasn't serious right?"
Vanta Drake uses his Vanta Railer to blast Bloody Satellite, but suddenly "Merging, Bloody Satellite, with Platinum Satellite"
It became a humongous wall, "Let's see if you can defeat me" The Mammoth Wall starts to shoot a large amount of nuclear bomb.
While Crimson Demon is trying to dodge Violet Piercer's Attacker Blade, the Black Guild's cage starts to crack

To be continued on the finale