Chapter 6: Trusted Wings

Tatsuya and Gwen are eating pizza at the canteen, but suddenly Ken messaged them "Hey, let's log in"
Tatsuya and Gwen logs on to the game, and started practicing his flight, his goal is to reach the moon but before reaching mount Everest, he fell into the snow, "I thought I can up to the moon, what happened?" Crimson Demon tries to fly again, but this time, he did not even reach Mount Everest.
Gwen opens his armour and realises there is a purifier inside his armour, meaning his wings are filtered and he could've fly faster and higher, Tatsuya told Gwen "If I took off my armour, it can be riskier" Gwen respects Tatsuya's decision.

The next day.

The day of the battle has come, today they are fighting the Sea Fighters, a marine group.
Crimson Demon vs Marine Shark
Platinum Mammoth vs Ochre Whale
Vanta Drake vs Lemon Mega
Aqua Speeder vs Prussian Biter
Emerald Guardian vs Cyan Firer
The Union Five were shocked, everyone of their matches have their weaknesses.
The battle starts, first round, Aqua Speeder vs Prussian Biter, right off the bat Aqua Speeder gets crushed by Prussian Biter, Aqua Speeder down. Next round, Emerald Guardian vs Cyan Firer, as the battle starts, Cyan Firer uses his flamethrower, Emerald Guardian said "Did you do your research? Green is immune to flames!" Emerald Guardian uses his kendo skills to kick, punch and knock Cyan Firer, but Cyan Firer uses his Ice Ability to freeze Emerald Guardian, while frozen, Emerald Guardian remembers he has Magma's powers, he uses it to melt the ice and shouts "EMERALD LAVA!" Cyan Firer was knocked down, Cyan Firer down,
The ace of the team, Vanta Drake is ready to fight, Lemon Mega is ready to stun Vanta Drake with his electricity, but Vanta Drake disappears, Lemon Mega looks behind him and gets shot by Vanta Drake.

Platinum Mammoth is now ready to fight Ochre Whale, Platinum Mammoth easily shoots down Ochre Whale, now last match of the day, Crimson Demon vs Marine Shark, as Crimson Demon gets ready for battle, he punches Marine shark, but his armor is made out of metal, which causes unbearable pain, Marine Shark shoots Crimson Demon, Tatsuya starts to lose his fighting spirit, he decides he should give up. He starts to get hit on purpose, Gwen shouts "JUST FIGHT!" Tatsuya's armour starts to shatter, he grabs Marine Shark's hand, but Marine Sharks tries to push him and run, Marine Shark uses his flight to run away, Tatsuya uses his flight to catch but he falls down, he can't fly, he struggles to fly, he gives up, "I'm sorry Crimson Demon, I can't help you, I am weak" he hears a voice telling him not to give up, it's Crimson Demon, Tatsuya stands up, his armour falls off, he unleashes his huge wings and catches Marine Shark that is very far in a second, he grabs Marine Shark's leg and starts spinning at a high rate, he releases Marine Shark, Marine Shark down, Union Five wins! Tatsuya tears up, "We won...WE WON!" In a few weeks time, the Union Five will battle, the Glitch Killer.

At school, he walks home , he talked with Eve virtually, "Hey, I was wondering, what did you get for the exams?" Eve replied "Good! I got all A's" Tatsuya starts to get a little sad, "How are yours Tatsuya?" Tatsuya said "it's nothing, it's actually pretty average, I..I have to go, see you soon!" Tatsuya walks home, he lies down in bed, thinking "I should've revised more instead of focusing on Underworld.." Tatsuya went out to eat but Gwen just came into his house without any permission "I heard you got emo from your shit grades" Tatsuya replies "W..what did you get?!" Gwen said "nothing much, all pass, heard you got 3 F's" Tatsuya shouts "SHUT UP!" he runs away to microwave his pizza, he starts eating while tearing up.

Daisuke comes to Tatsuya's house, "Tatsuya I need to talk to you about something "Violet Piercer is someone from our school" Tatsuya was shocked, "ho..how d..did you k..know?" Daisuke located Violet Piercer while playing, and it shows he is at the school library, Tatsuya told Daisuke "We have to catch him fast".

To be continued on the finale of arc 1.