Chapter 13: Pinaccle

The Black Guild's cage starts to crack, Emerald Guardian tries to defend himself and Vanta Drake from getting hit by the nuclear bomb, suddenly "Drake Death Scyther, operated by Vanta Drake" "BURNING GUARDIAN!" They combine their attacks to destroy the Mammoth Wall
"Ah...Shit! My Mammoth wall!" Said Bloody Mammoth
Gwen runs away and jumps to the building, she starts to spectate the battle "finally some peace..."

Tatsuya uses his Plasma Dagger to have a sword fight with Violet Piercer, Violet Piercer uses his melted hand to scratch Tatsuya's armour, Violet Piercer starts using his wings, Tatsuya shouts "Turn on! Fire Rider!" The jetpack turns on, Crimson Demon attacks Violet Piercer with overwhelming speed "Come on Crimson Demon...*deep breath* you can do it.." Crimson Demon head butts Violet Piercer at a high speed, he takes Violet Piercer to another location "TAKE THIS!"

Suddenly, Crimson Demon was ambushed by Bloody Mammoth "It's been a long time huh?" Bloody Mammoth uses her final move "BLOODY JUDGEMENT!" on Crimson Demon "How could you?!" Said Crimson Demon, Bloody Mammoth laughs "HAHAHA! I work for Violet Piercer now!, how could you believe in me?"
Suddenly, the Black Guild Cage opens, Black Venom appears

Black Venom furiously tells Violet Piercer "You trapped me..FOR NO REASON! VENOM THRUSTER!" Violet Piercer uses his true form "Did you really think, that I can't kill you?!" Violet Piercer uses his sharp claws to kill Black Venom but he resists "You underestimated me.." Black Venom uses his shadow projectile to attack Violet Piercer, he stabs Black Venom, killing the Black Leader "62 more to go..." suddenly, the Black orb flies to Crimson Demon, he takes it, but Violet Piercer still thinks he got the orb, he started hunting more, suddenly, the Red Guild interferes.

"Violet Piercer..you really did think that you could get away with killing Leaders?!" Red Accel flies and tries to kill Violet Piercer, but Violet Piercer, kills all of the Red Guild members "How dare you?!" Red Accel uses his special move "ACCEL STORM!" His beam attack fails to destroy Violet Piercer, Red Accel was suddenly stabbed by Violet Piercer, causing him to die, his orb was also transported to Crimson Demon without Violet Piercer's knowledge.

The Black Guild comes and fights Violet Piercer, Violet Piercer shouts "THE ONLY ONE I AM KILLING IS CRIMSON DEMON!" he tries to stab Crimson Demon, but he ended up stabbing, Bloody Mammoth instead, "Tatsuya...I...w....worked with h..him just...f...for...h..him not to kill y...you, he broke his promise...no..w....kill him.."
Bloody Mammoth turns into Platinum Mammoth, her eyes turn black, and her body turned to dust.

Tatsuya clenches his fist.. "GWEN!!!!" He looks at Violet Piercer "There is only one person that can kill you...that pe..person is m..me" Crimson Demon screams, his body starts to flare up, Ken and Daisuke shouts "NO TATSUYA!!", but Crimson Demon uses his final move,  "PLASMA BARRAGE!" He uses his Plasma Barrage to kill the black guild within a fast rate, his hand sets on fire, he punches the enemies, one by one, Violet Piercer tries to kill Crimson Demon "I AM THE APOCALYPSE" Violet Piercer tries to stab Crimson Demon, but Crimson Demon uses his fists to block the massive claw, Crimson Demon said"Fuck you". Since Violet Piercer's true form isn't fast, and has alot of weak spots, he uses his original form, with the power of his true form.

Crimson Demon uses the Black and Red orb on himself, he starts to possess new wings, his jetpack's duration was extended to unlimited, "Time for you to die!" Said Crimson Demon, his wings spread, his jetpack flares up, he and Violet Piercer starts to have a battle on the sky, they started punching, Violet Piercer uses his melted hand to slash Crimson Demon, but Crimson Demon blocks his hand and pushed him to a far place.

Crimson Demon blows up Violet Piercer's surroundings, Violet Piercer catches Crimson Demon , Violet Piercer said "You and I's power are now equal isn't it?" Violet Piercer punches Crimson Demon to knock him down, but Crimson Demon told Violet Piercer, "You really think you can get away with killing Gwen? I have the power of the Red Leader and the Black Leader."
Crimson Demon's body turns gold, his body is covered with golden lights, he uses his speed to attack Violet Piercer 100 times a second, resulting Violet Piercer in a critical state, Violet Piercer flew to the space to escape Crimson Demon.

Crimson Demon uses his blade and flies up with an outstanding speed of 100/mph and stabs Violet Piercer, causing a huge explosion, Crimson Demon does a safe landing and looks at Violet Piercer, limbless, and deformed.

Violet Piercer cries for help "Uhh...maybe..I'll give you my..my life points.. just don't kill me!" Violet Piercer tries to tell Crimson Demon to not kill him, Crimson Demon walks closer, he picks up Violet Piercer and said "An eye for an eye" he grabs Violet Piercer's head, and finally, he ripped his head in half, causing Violet Piercer to die, his remains turn into a glowing purple magma, with screams of the people that he have killed

Tatsuya looks at Gwen's ashes, he cried of grief, Ken tried to relieve Tatsuya but Daisuke told him to leave Tatsuya be. Crimson Demon looks at himself, his Wind Catcher turned into a matte black, his wings are now in an X shape, he looks at Vanta Drake and Emerald Guardian and logs out.

They all wake up and cries for a moment "We did it...we finally..defeated Takeshi" said Daisuke, Tatsuya said "I have frozen pizza, how bout' we celebrate?" While they were eating pizza, Tatsuya remembers the time that Gwen is his babysitter for a moment "I seriously thought she stole my frozen pizza.." Daisuke pats him on the back "it's okay..we are sad too...." Tatsuya tears up.

Tatsuya walks to the café nearby and meets up Eve, he greets Eve "Hi Eve!" They sat down and ordered a coffee, "Umm.. Eve, so.. uhh.." Eve blushes, "You're a little nervous aren't you?" Tatsuya laughs "Maybe not a little haha" Eve laughs "You have a sense of humour don't you!"
The sun sets, Tatsuya and Eve are walking home, suddenly, Eve holds Tatsuya hands, Tatsuya's face turns red all of the sudden "uh..." Eve holds his hands tighter, Tatsuya smiles at Eve "Uh..I've had a good time being friends with you.." Eve releases her hands furiously, "FRIENDS?! What friends?!" She walks angrily and Tatsuya shouts "Don't go!" Eve looks at him, smiling and walks away.

he was suddenly greeted by the students that punched him "I'm sorry for punching you, we didn't think that it was fake! Punch me back" Tatsuya runs away and looks at the school newspaper "Tatsuya's scandal was fake!" He looks at Daisuke, Daisuke smiled at him "Happy now?"
Tatsuya said "How did you do that?" Daisuke replies "I am the writer of the school newspaper duh" Tatsuya thanks Daisuke for everything he has done.

He looks at Ken he apologises if Ken did anything wrong, but Ken replies "I don't think it's you that should apologise, Ken apologises to Tatsuya instead" Tatsuya and Ken both laughed. At history lessons, he opens his text book, and looks at a page about mammoths, he remembers about Gwen, "So long friend, farewell...and thank you for everything.."

The end.

Hey this is the author speaking, Thanks for reading Game Gate, and this story is very special since me and my friends were talking about it and discussing about this Game Gate, and a special shout out for MelodicAura for being my best friend :D Bye!