💐Halloween Queen's Wedding/Surpise💐

Where we left off

(Jester)- "My dearest friend, if you don't mind?"

Jester softly sang out making Harry look back over his shoulder seeing the woman whom he had loved for years walking up hill towards him.

(Jester)- "I'd like to join you by your side,Where we can gaze into the stars..."

Jester held her hand out towards to Harry as he gently took her hand into his own smiling down at the Halloween Queen while they began to sing together under the full moon's light.

(Harry and Jester)- "And sit together, now and forever.
For it is plain as anyone can see, We're simply meant to be."

Harry slowly pulled Jester towards himself as he wrapped one of his arms around her waist and slowly tilted Jester's head up slightly while Jester wrapped her arms around his neck before they leaned down towards each other until their lips finally met in a sweet yet love filled kiss. The pair slowly pulled away smiling til Harry picked Jester up into his arms and span around as Jester laughed insanely yet happily. Gotham City cheered out loud as their Queen finally had found her King.

A few months later nearing next Halloween

(Joker & Harley)- "Wedding, a wedding, we're going to have a wedding, a wedding!"

The former king and queen sang while getting town hall ready with everyone before Harley sneaked off to go see her daughter in her own mansion. Poison Ivy grabbed Harry Diamonds and pulled him into her workshop looking at his tattered suit.

(Poison Ivy)- "Hold on Harry, you can't get married looking like that." She said honestly before whistling sharply as silk spiders came out of the walls and crawled around the reanimated man. "The spiders think you're very cute, but goodness knows you need a suit. But have no fears, we're quite adept, we'll have you looking lovely (7Xs) yet. A little stitch, a little tuck, some tender loving care. A little thread will fix you up and we've got plenty as you see, And personally guarantee our quality repairs. A little here, a fix of this, We're going to do our best. When everybody sees you, they will all be quite impressed. They will all be quite impressed. A wedding, we're going to have-"

Fish: "-a wedding cake is no mistake, it must be quite sublime

Fish: "-a wedding cake is no mistake, it must be quite sublime."

Penguin: "We're missing something."

Grundy: "Try some dust."

Fish: "I wish I had more time..."