*TEARDROP*

PERCY'S POV

RIIIIINNNNGGG!
RIIIIINNNNGGG!

Ugggggh...

RIIIIINNNNGGG!

"I'M UP I'M UP!!"

I groaned as I headed to the shower to freshen up.

When I came out I tried to dress as slowly as I can. I did that for about 2 seconds before a familiar smell reached my nose.
I threw on anything that smelled okay and ran down.

"PANCAKES!! HECK YEAH BABY!" As I reached the kitchen,there was a stack of bright blue pancakes sitting on the table.

"These are dwishwis!"I said with a mouthful of pancakes. "Now Percy,I know the pancakes are delightful but have some manners." Paul,my stepdad and my English teacher said.

Crap!I'm late again "gotta go!" I said after kissing my mom on the cheek.
She was the best mom ever.She put up with 'Smelly Gabe' for me.

I hopped into my blue Mercedes and drove to school. I got this car as a birthday gift by my awesome mom.

As I reached the parking lot I saw a familiar matte grey lamborghini parked and the only place free was right next to it. I did not hate the car, it was a sweet ride. What I did hate was the owner of that car...Annabeth Chase.
I realized I was glaring at the car and I must've looked really stupid staring at a car with no one in it.

As I walked to my locker I saw miss Chase and her posse gossiping about some girl with specs. Rude. But I noticed a certain grey-eyed girl wasn't taking part in the insulting .
I took a moment to notice why all the guys liked her.she had pretty blonde hair that reached her elbows and glowing,tanned skin. her eyes.....those dark grey eyes were gorgeous but intimidating. I was staring into her eyes and i think i saw a teardrop fall from her eye. I was shocked to see Annabeth cry. "Maybe its just some dust." I mean Annabeth would never cry
..would she?