*BOYS*

ANNABETH'S POV

I was walking to my first class...History when someone grabbed my waist.  I turned around and saw some guy whose name I remembered was Peter. "What do you want?"I asked him with a
voice that made it clear I was irritated. "I want you,hottie" I made some pretty realistic throw up sounds and said "Not interested" while I rolled my eyes. "But I'm interested. "He said wiggling his eyebrows at me. I kicked him in the place where the sun don't shine and walked off turning back just to see a figure crouching on the floor grunting in pain.

as I walked to class, thoughts about why I didn't date came up in my mind. Not all boys are like Luke. Right?

No Annabeth. ..you cant take chances. You can't be broken again. Boys are all the same. I thought to myself.

I entered the class and it turns out it was a supplement teacher. He said we could do whatever we wanted . I took out my phone and started scrolling through instagram when suddenly someone sat beside me. I locked eyes with none other than Percy Jackson himself.
"Why are you sitting here?"I said with a clearly irritated look on my face. "Where else would I sit. I can't sit on Leo's lap now,can I ?"

Uggh he thought he was funny? Cause that wasn't funny. I hated Percy so much.

PERCY'S POV

I walked into class late again but was glad to see it was a supplement teacher.Annabeth was on her phone probably scrolling through instagram. Soon I realized the only place free was next to her. I slumped down on the seat when that blondie said"Why are you sitting here? " I scratched my brain to think of a witty comeback. "I can't sit on Leo's lap now,can I? "
Okay it sounded better in my head.
Nobody I actually liked was in this class.

I was in the mood to have a conversation with someone but no one was here except Annabeth(who I hated).

I saw what she was wearing. All her clothes looked too small for her.
She was wearing a cut top is it? A crop top I remembered. She was wearing an unnecessarily short grey skirt and black heels."How do girls walk in those?" I asked.
Annabeth laughed.like...actual laughter and not the restrained giggle she usually made.when she realized she had broken her facade she went back to giving that creepy grin.

"I would like to say its easy for me but it isn't. "I know. I've seen girls walk like a baby giraffe wearing these weird shoes." Annabeth laughed again but this time she didn't stop mid-laugh.
The bell rang and Annabeth got up and speed-walked to her next class. I realized my next class was maths and Annabeth was in the same class with me.
As I walked down the corridor Leo and Jason caught up with me as we walked, we were chatting when Annabeth and her group of populars were bitching again.

ANNABETH'S POV

I was lodt in thoughts again taking part in insulting once in a while so nobody suspected anything. I saw a happy couple walking down the corridor with their hands intertwined with each other and I couldn't help but think about me and Luke.

I cried again but this time more tears fell. Still no one noticed as they were too interested in talking about Brittany.