*LUKE*

I ran away from home again cause my mom was a crazy woman who tried to stuff mouldy sandwiches and stale cookies down my throat and my dad's a jerk who is never around. I hate myself for hating my family but I hated them. Theres nothing I could do about it.

I liked Annabeth. I thought she was smokin hot but after dating her for a few months I dumped her because she was weird.  I didn't want my popularity to be affected and I realized that Annabeth was dragging my reputation down

It was only a few days ago that I for some reason searched her in instagram and realized she was popular now. She had a million followers while I was stuck with 80k. I did some research and saw that she was in New York.

ANNABETH'S POV

The rest of the day was normal. If you consider reapplying lipstick to your lips every 2 minutes and bad mouthing and judging and basically bullying normal.

It was 3 o'clock but I remembered I had detention after school. I headed to the hall and sae Percy sitting with his elbows resting in the table and looking bored out of his life. There were a few other people there; I saw the Stolls,Clarisse and Jason Grace. That was weird. Jason was a good boy but I couldn't care less. What I liked about him was that he was a good boyfriend to Piper. I sat at some desk and just did nothing.

The bell rang.

The teacher who didn't say anything walked out of the class the first.

I walked home and rang the bell. An angry Helen opened the door"WHY ARE YOU LATE!!". "Great welcoming" I murmered hoping she didn't hear it. "DONT TALK TO YORSELF AND ANSWER ME WOMAN!""I-I g-g-got detention. "
"I DIDN'T RAISE YOU TO GET DETENTION! You will not be living here frm now on."
"FIRST OF ALL,YOU DIDN'T RAISE ME AND I COULDN'T BE MORE HAPPY LEAVING THIS PLACE WITH A STEPMOTHER WHO BASICALLY MAKES MY LIFE HELL!" I tried to wipe away the tears but every time I wipe them there is another river of tears ready to fall.

.I run past her to my room and dump everything I need in a suitcase and walk out the door wearing something more comfortable.

I have removed all the makeup and tied my hair into a high ponytail with some curly blonde strands of hair framing my face. I am wearing a orange with 'Camp Half Blood'on it cause I am a Peter Jhonson and the Olympians geek and have paired them with black tights and wearing some orange sneakers.

"Thank you for being so kind and loving." I said with sacrcasm as I walked out the door. Of course I took my car keys because I needed to go to school in style.

I drove to a nearby park and took out my phone. I was reading on it. Suddenly a thoughg crossed my mind; I was officially homeless. Before I knew it, I was crying again.

PERCY'S POV

I reached home and saw some kid about my age sitting on the couch watching TV. "Ummm...do I know you?" "Percy! This is Luke, he is our new neighbour. He was lost so he came over here. Why dont you show him around?"my mom,Sally said.
"Hey man,I'm Percy. Wanna hang out?"
"Sure dude."the guy called Luke said.

We walked to the park and just chit-chatted. He was pretty cool. while we were passing a bench I noticed a specific blonde-haired girl sleeping on the bench. But was it really her? She looked so....different. "Annabeth?"