*He drools in his sleep*

ANNABETH'S POV

After playing the game, I got to know a lot more about Percy. He liked the color blue a lot. So much that he put blue dye in cookies. He oly liked to read riordan books(I mean, I don't blame him). He liked Fall out Boy, and he had a tattoo on his wrist. A blue cookie with a bite mark in it. (Real mature)

It was getting pretty late so we decided to go to sleep but... There was a problem. The spare bed was broken.

"I'll sleep on the floor" I said to Percy.
"What?! no. " He replied. We got into a tiny argument about the sleep situation that we didn't notice Sally standing by the door, looking at us with an amused expression.

"Annabeth, you can sleep on Percy's bed. But no kanoodling. " Sally said.

Percy's eyes widened and so did mine.

"But mooo-" Percy began to complain but Sally's expression made him stop mid sentence. "Fine" He grumbled

I didn't have pyjamas so Percy gave me one of his hoodies and shorts. I wore them and gods, they were the comfiest things I've worn in a while.

We were laying far away from each other, him at one corner, me in the other.

This isn't awkward at all.

We could fit 3 other people between us. It was hard to sleep, but soon enough my eyes closed and I dozed off.

∆∆∆∆

I woke up to the scent of the ocean.
The ocean? OH GODS! Me and Percy were literally spooning. Oh gods save me...
I slid out of his grasp and he stirred in his sleep... There was the tiniest little wet patch right I  front of Percy's face, awwe Percy drools in his sleep...

I did NOT just "aww" at Percy... Forget that happened.

But he looked so sweet, with messy his Jet black hair mouth opened a bit...

"Y'know, staring at people while they are sleeping isn't exactly polite" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Percy's raspy morning voice

"I wasn't staring at you, I was staring at the drool dripping out if your mouth" I replied, hiding my embarrassment with a smug face.

Percy's eyes widened and he quickly wiped the corner of his mouth with the back of his hand. "Shut up" He said quietly, I just chuckled.

"YOU GUYS ARE STILL IN BED?! GET YOUR BUTTS UP!" Sally's voice snapped us out of our little "moment"

We quickly shuffled away giggling a bit. I went into the washroom to freshen up a bit and get ready for the day. After showering with my lemon scented soap and brushing my teeth with some minty toothpaste, I did my makeup.

I didn't have a lot of it because my step monster didn't let me pack a lot of stuff... What am I supposed to wear?! Oh gods, I didn't bring many clothes ugghh why must life treat me like this?!

I walked out wearing the same hoodie and shorts that Percy gave me...

"Umm Annabeth? I can give u a T-shirt and maybe some jeans if you want..." I turned around and saw an extremely naked Percy... He had a towel around his waist but it hung dangerously low...

I brought my gaze up back to his face, hoping that my cheeks weren't crimson "uh yeah, I would like that a lot... Ummm yea-thanks" The words rushed out of my mouth so quickly I don't think even I understood them. Seriously? I would like that a lot? I cringed at my awkward choce of words...

Soon he came back with a blue T-shirt and jeans that didnt look like they belonged to him... They were women's jeans... Why does Percy have women's jeans?!

I just ignored the thought and took the clothes with a smile, "thanks Percy" I said to him, he nodded at me with a tiny smile

I changed into them... How long has it been since I've worn something that actually covers me up and doesn't look like two pieces of fabric wrapped around me? This felt so comfy and nice, and smelt like the ocean... Why do Percy's stuff smell like the ocean? I liked it...