[A/N]

Hello, and welcome to: Me screaming. 

AAAAAAAAAAA

Now that that's out of my system, bear with me here. 

Today I bring you: The sequel that no one asked for, but that I wanted to write to satisfy the chunk of my brain that belongs to this fandom. 

Firstly: If you're here, I'll assume that you've played/seen Portal 2 and you know how it ends. That's great, because that's all you need to know to get up and running with this. BUT! I did write a story called Want You Gone, which was... basically, a retelling of Portal 2 with my own little personal twists and such. This story will include some details from my other story that may not make as much sense, but I'll see if I can explain those details well enough so that no one is forced to go back and read the entirety of Want You Gone if they don't want to.

Secondly: If you would like to read Want You Gone, you can find it here! vvv

https://www.wattpad.com/story/173878701-want-you-gone

Now, the first part should be up very soon. Also, the cover that is set right now is most likely only temporary. I'll probably change it later on. 

 If you'd like to keep up with this story as I'm writing, be sure to follow! If you are by chance in the Portal fandom, that's about all I do here, so I'd love to connect with you! Catch you on the flip-side, subjects!

(( Also, quick poll! Should this story be First Person like Want You Gone, or Third Person? I was considering First Person GLaDOS p.o.v, but I feel like if I did Third Person, my creativity might shine through just a bit better. I need an opinion on it))