chapter one.

Paigion.

Ghost Town DJ's My Boo played from YouTube on my TV as Ariel dances around my room. While she was in her world, I was laying in my bed and scrolling through WeHeartIt.

Ariel came over since she didn't have to babysit her nephew plus she had a fear of being alone, especially in a big house.

"Come on, best friend, dance with meee." Ariel laughs.

I shook my head.
I wasn't in the mood for dancing, even if this is my favorite type of music.

Ariel smacks her lips and stop dancing.
"You're no fun." She then resumes.

"I can live with that." I thought I was going to keep myself occupied with my phone until Bone Thugs-N-Harmony's Thuggish Ruggish Bone starts to play.

"Aye, there goes your jam!" Ariel boasted as I stood up on my bed, imitating the girl in the music video who sang the hook on the song.

"It's the thuggish ruggish boneeee! It's the thuggish ruggish boneeee!"
I sang off key but I didn't care. She had that voice.

Ariel jump around as she hypes me up. We have been friends since kindergarten and she is such a blessing. We have a few things in common like our silliness.

"We should watch the video so I can see Krayzie fine self." She sat at the edge of my bed and grabs my xfinity remote, exiting out of the song as she begins to search for the official video.

I plopped down in my same spot and grab my phone.
I turn it on as I can see that I've received a notification from Tastemade. It's food page on Instagram. They be having some delicious stuff I want to try.

"I know Krayzie is fine but Bizzy?" I roll my eyes upwards and twirl my hair with my index finger. "Girl, he is just all types of fine."

I gotten into Bone Thugs-N-Harmony back in 2017. I could recall looking at their videos when I was child. My mom use to have her TV on BET. Around the year that Straight Outta Compton came out, I was on Facebook and scrolling through my timeline when I came across a video of Eazy E rapping. It was a thirty minute video and I remember seeing their faces.

The song was so catchy to where I went on YouTube to listen to it all the way. I was mind blown. They were rapping like how these today rappers were rapping. But it seems like they started first.

Anyways, after that, I begin to listen to their other music and Thuggish Ruggish Bone was the song that instantly made me their fan. I got attracted to Bizzy. I think he was so unique and enchanting. All of them were but to me, he stood out.

"Can you imagine us in the nineties? Ugh, those days were the best." Ariel sighed as I nod my head while my eyes was still glued to my phone.

Ariel tapped my foot and I look up to where she pointed at the screen.
A smile stretched across my face as Bizzy was now rapping his verse.

Every time I hear him rap, I either get tingles or hyper like he is when he's on stage. Being a fan of someone, you had to look at interviews and concerts. The more I look at them, the clearer I understand.

"Do you know what he be saying?" Ariel giggles as she ask.

I smile and nods my head.

We watch the rest of the video until we left out of my room and entered the kitchen. Ariel hopped up on the island as I open up the fridge to get me a yoplait yogurt.

"You want one?"
I glance back at her.

I look around the fridge to see if I could find me anything to eat.
We had so much food but there wasn't nothing I like. I wanted to text my mom to tell her to get me something out but I know she's going to reply:

We got food at the house.

"Gimme some pickles." Ariel told me as I look on the side and grab the jar of pickles. She loves pickles so much. I don't understand cause I find them gross.

I close the fridge and pull out a stool, sitting next to Ariel.

"I got two pickles, I got two pickles, I got two pickles." She sang like Buckwheat from The Little Rascals.

I giggled at her and ate my yogurt.

"Best friend, what we're going to eat?"
I asked.

I look at her and she kick her legs back and forth.
"Chicken tenders?"

"I don't know if we have that." I place my yogurt on the counter as I got up and went upstairs to grab my phone. My eyes widened as I turn it on, receiving a text from Gabrielle.

It was about a get together she's having tomorrow night.
I know I'm not about to turn it down like my best friend. When it comes to Gabby, she throws amazing parties.

I ran downstairs and entered the kitchen where I saw Ariel inside of the food pantry. She turn around to face me with a bag of hot cheetos in her mouth.

I shook my head and laughs.
"Ariel, look who texted me."
I walk over to her, showing the text.

The bag of hot cheetos fell from her mouth when she smiled.
"Gabby! We haven't seen her since our trip to Wisconsin last year."

"She's having a get together tomorrow night and I know you're going?" I raised my brows, asking her as I smirked.

Ariel copied my expression as we both shared a laugh. Like I said, we're silly.

"Of course! Are you?" She asked.

I nodded my head as I begin to text my reply to Gabrielle.
Once the text had been sent, I squealed in the inside.

I couldn't wait and I know I have to get my outfit together before tomorrow. I don't know what to expect but I'm hoping for a good times always.

What are your thoughts?

I hope you guys are enjoying this story❤

Don't forget to vote, comment, and recommend to anyone who's looking for something new to read.

Paigion in the multimedia.
So beautiful.

Lots of love, Deanna/Dee. 💜