Chapter 2

A/N : CHAPTER 2 MY CUTIESSSSSS—Oh and BTW thank you for 50+ views you guys are so cute qwq.

  🍥🌸💙continuing💙🌸🍥 

Nikki looked bewildered. She looked back and forth between me and Riley, seeing who wins the fight.

"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME, BITCH!" Riley yelled at me.

"YEAH DON'T ACT LIKE YOU NEVER MISTAKENLY MESSAGED ME ON HOW YOU ARE MANIPULATING NIKKI JUST TO GET TO BRANDON, YOU WHORE!" I fires back to her.

Nikki's face colors drained. She lost all her emotions on her face and looked at me.

"W-what?" She said, worried that what I am saying is true. She glared at me and said, "Show me proof."

I took out my phone and went on the app.

|•|•|•|•|•|•Discord•|•|•|•|•|•|

Riley : Omg I need to get close to Brandon somehow, Rika. I heard that Nikki's brother is Brandon so I have a plan. The plan is to manipulate her, basically. She is a idiot, anyways. The last time she dated someone, she fell for their trick and had some good ass drama!

Shavana : What?

Riley : Shit don't tell Nikki.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikki's face was hard. She looked like she was an emotionless little girl who just lost her parents.

But...It was true.

Nikki's parents are fucking insane. To Nikki,they aren't even her parents. We kinda have the same situation.

A lone tear slipped down from her right cheek and Miya went up to her, trying her best to comfort her. Rosita faced Riley, and did something I would have never expected from her.

Rosita slapped that bitch. She never slaps anyone, even when she really wants to.

Nikki murmured, "I'm going to go home..."

Riley catches up to Nikki and grabbed her arm. "I-It's not what you think Nikki!"

Nikki swung her arm out of her grip in a way where her nails scratched Riley's arm, leaving a scar whilst blood drips down on her plain white dress.

"Leave me alone. We are officially over and do not fucking contact me anymorr, Riley." Nikki said.

I never saw Nikki this emotional and angry. Her voice was deep and filled with pure anger. It was like seeing a different side attached to this angel.

Nikki grabbed her bag and ran out of the door.

I dragged Riley to the door, holding on to her hair. I opened the door and threw her out.

"That's what you get, bitch."

I slammed the door and heard crying from the other side of the door.

Usually, I would feel bad everytime I do this to her.

But not this time.

She crossed the line and implemented a huge mental scar on one of my friends.

🍦🌸🍥🍦🌸🍥🍦🌸🍥🍦🌸🍥🍦🌸🍥🍦🌸🍥🍦🌸🍥🍦🌸🍥🍦🌸🍥🍦🌸🍥🍦

A/N : Yes I know this is a short chapter and I apologize I'll make the next one tomorrow or on Thursday with 1,000 words. Again, I apologize **cries**. Oh and I didn't edit it shit—