Chapter 1

I picked up my book bag and ran out of the door. I looked at me phone and found a message on the texting app.

|•|•|Discord|•|•|

Rosita : Yo, when are you coming over?
Shavana : Right now.
Rosita : Kk, btw Miya and Nikki is here. Come quick.
Shavana : Ok, I'm coming over.

|•|•|•|•|•|End Of Chat|•|•|•|•|•|

I walked into the store and bought 4 huge bag of chips and 4 Arizona drinks.

I started running to her house which was one block away from the store.

I rang the doorbell 4 times and waited for one of them to open the door.

No answer.

Ah, great. I'm going to have to knock this door out or something. I banged on the door.

No answer.

Ugh, I banged on the door louder and for more than I can count.

Still no answer.

I kicked the shit out of the door.

"OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR YOU IDIOTS!"

I saw Nikki running to the door and flinged it open.

"YO WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO KNOCK ON OUR DOOR LIKE TH-Oh it's just you, Shavana. Come in!"

I rolled my eyes at her and forgot that Nikki gets all hyped when she sees me-actually she is like that when she see's any of us. Nikki exclaimed, "Y'ALL SHAVANA IS HERE GET YOUR ASSES HERE!"

Rosita and Miya appeared from the hallway. Miya grabs my arm and tells me, "Let's just leave that brat alone."

"I HEARD THAT BITCH-" Nikki starts.

Rosita glares at Nikki, "Don't curse here, idiot."

Nikki claps her mouth shut and slaps her hands over her mouth.

I let go off of Miya's grip and ran towards the room.

I heard running on the floorboards and saw them running into the room. Rosita slams the door and locks it.

I threw my book bag on the bed and jumped on it. "Ugh, I'm so tired from school. Mr. Lewis gave me detention and my mom isn't home."

Nikki looks at me and furred her brows. "So? C'mon, Shavana. Look at the bright side! You get to spend time with us. Plus I'm going to introduce you to my girlfriend who isn't 30 year old. She is one year older and can help us with homework!"

Miya looks at Nikki and replies, "But she is your 69th girlfriend I'm pretty sure. I feel bad for all of them."

Nikki roles her eyes and crosses her arms. "It's not my fault that all of them break up with me all the time!"

"I can tell why..." Rosita says.

Ding-Dong!

A grin appears on Nikki's face as she runs towards the door to open it. All of the sudden, I heard some weird noises. Noises that sounds like...moans?

"HEY CAN Y'ALL JUST COME HERE AND STOP FUCKING EACH OTHER? LIKE THAT ISN'T WHY YOUR HERE, IS IT?" Miya yelled.

They ran into the room and the girl was super pretty. Almost like a model.

I recognized the girl's face and thought that I saw her somewhere.

The girl looks at me and questions, "Shavana?"

I look back at her and tried to figure where I saw this face at.

I finally remembered that her face was from my party! She was at my party! But she seems to know a lot about me?

I asked her, "Um, hi? What's your name? I forgot it, I guess."

She smiled and said, "I'm Riley! Your cousin!"

What?! My cousin?! My friend is dating my cousin?! No, this can't be happening...

I glared at her and said, "Get. Out."

Nikki looked at me and replied for Riley, "Why?! She is your cousin, so what?"

"I don't want to see her. "

Riley seemed confused and I knew exactly why. She was manipulating Nikki! She knows that Brandon is Nikki's brother and she is using her to get to him!

"Riley...I know what you are up to...Stop being a manipulative bitch."

A/N : This story will be updated every Monday,Friday, and Wednesday. I will publish on holidays and if I feel like it. The other stories will be written by the following :

minjana5
Tulip_20089
Ram3nn
Ida_oof
ayatwashere2

Please read their stories as it is a connection of stories between the different characters mentioned.