Chapter 3

A couple of hours later, I was at home.

"YOU BASTARD! THIS IS YOUR FAULT! WHO HAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO GO OUTSIDE?!?"

My mom was yelling at me so loud, any second my eardrums will bleed. On there floor now, was my dad. A pool of blood surrounded him whilst he lays there, unconscious.

I don't know what it was but I wasn't crying. Tears were threatened to come out, but they didn't. I stared at my dad. I wanted to cry but at the same time, I didn't feel any empathy for him. He was never there for me.

So why should I be there for him?

Instead of empathy, I felt anger pelting inside of me. I texted my mom before that I was going out.

But of course, she was probably in a club, drinking and begging to get pregnant. I decided it was better to run into my room than stand here, listening to my mom yelling at me.

I ran to my room, hearing thumping of my mom's feet, chasing after me. I slammed the door on my mom's face and the house grew quiet. Once I heard my mom go out and slam the door behind her, I fell on to the floor.

Tears jumping out of my eyes before I knew it. I cried and cried, begging for my death. I didn't want to be here anymore.

Why does everyone's life has to be perfect and not mine? What did I do wrong to deserve this? Is this my fault?

A ring on my phone buzzed in my ear. I picked up the phone and in a shaky voice, I said, "H-hello?"

A soft baby voice whispered, "Shavana? What are you doing. My parents are fighting in the living room and no one would comfort me so I called you. You sound like you're crying. What happened?"

I knew it was Nikki's voice because she sounds like that when she is alone and crying. "No, nothing much. My dad is...dying. My mom is outside. I'm okay."

She was quiet. I could hear her parents yelling in the background. She started sobbing, but it was soft and quiet.

Unexpectedly, I ask her, "How is Brandon doing?"

She replies, "He is here too but he is sleeping on my lap. Why?"

I shake me head, "No, nothing."

She was quiet again. But I was about to say something. My mouth opens but nothing comes out.

She finally speaks up.

"Call 911 and give them my address."

Before I knew it, I heard a scream, piercing one too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood there, next to Nikki, who was lying on a hospital bed. Tears were popping out of my eyes and I could here Ida balling. Miya was pacing back and fourth as a lone tear slips down her cheek.

Rosita was talking to the nurse. Ayesha looked at Nikki, emotions draning from her face. She seemed sad. But how would I know?

Just when I was about to give up on Nikki, her eyes fluttered open. "Why are you guys crying?" She pats my head. Ayesha looked like she is 2 seconds away from exploding with happiness and Miya stood still, looking at Nikki.

Brandon ran to Nikki and wrapped her in his arms. Nikki seemed annoyed but I was happy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh shit, I'm late.

I was running down the hallway to my homeroom. I forgot to set my alarm clock last night and so here I am, running to my class as fast as I can before the first bell rings.

All of the sudden, I pushed a girl. "Sorry!" I yelled at her. I felt a tight grip on my arm. I turned my back to see someone that I so wished I wouldn't bump into.

Riley, the bitchy bitch of the bitchy world.

She smirked at me and said, "Where do you think you're going?" I murmured, "To my fucking classroom. Where else?"

Riley pushes me too the marble floor and I could feel my nose bleeding. She pulls my hair from the back, "What about yesterday?" I glared at Riley, "Now it's not the fucking tim-"

She punches me on my left cheek and it felt like my cheekbones literally started breaking. A lone tear slips down my right cheek.

Well, this is a great way to start off my morning at school. Why out of all days and years and months and weeks and hours and minutes and seconds does it have to be now?

I heard a shout echo through the hallway, "RILEY!" I turn my head to where the voice came from and saw Brandon. He pushes her off of me and holds his hands out for me. Smiling, I take his hands and whisper a thank you to him.

Riley runs down the hallway to her class, not looking back. I only saw a glimpse of that horrified look she had plastered on to her face.

Why does my life have to be full of drama?

Brandon looks back at me and smiles. I had this feeling that I never had before.

Wat in the actual fricking fracking frock is dis feeling? Am I dreaming sum weird ash shiz? Did I become an alien? Wat the fuc?

I felt hot. My hand creeps on to my right cheek and it was burning. Brandon started laughing. "W-what is s-so funny? S-stop laughing y-you idiot!" He continued laughing.

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK? DID I JUST STUTTER? IN FRONT OF A BOY?

Brandon looks at me and giggles, "You looking like a fucking strawberry."

A WHAT? A STRAWBERRY? DO I LOOK LIKE A STRAWBERRY? AM I GOING INSANE OR DEAF?

I cover my face, flushed and embarrassed.

WHAT THE FUCK????? WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THIS AROUND BRANDON? KWBEJWNEBRKE?

The last feeling I absolutely did not want to feel was the fucking following :

Is this the feeling of love?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Yeh I know this is on Friday and I said it's gonna be on Thursday but Thanksgiving Dinner is a THING y'know? So I was busY. Asf. And home work exists. But here ya fOcKinG go. I'm not sure if I can make a chapter on Sunday (maybe Saturday) because ya girl has to attend someone's birthday party. And the someone is this girl : minjana5. Yey okay bye.