Chapter 6

I stood there, in complete shock. Two years slipped down my left cheek while another 6 tears slipped down my left cheek. Nikki, who looked like she was about to throw a horrifying tantrum, stood there, furious. Ida was trying to comfort me while Jana stood next to Rosita, who was now FLIRTING with Brandon. Brandon wasn't paying attention to me and Rosita dragged him alongside her. Before I knew it, they were gone from my sight, leaving me miserable. I covered my face in my hands and started crying uncontrollably. Nikki was ready, but Ayesha stopped her from taking another step. I kept on sobbing. Nikki looked at me and looked down at the floor, “I’m sorry for letting you down just like that.”

A few days later, I found myself sitting in the cafeteria, poking at my food, waiting for school to end, waiting for the pain to end. Ida glances at me and shakes her head with a worried expression, “Shavana, you haven’t eaten any food for the past 3 days since that event, eat up now…” I gloweed at her and say no. Then she started to beg me and it was getting up and on my nerves. I bit my lip and coldly, I said, “No and that’s final. Don’t ask me again.” Ida stares down at her food, picks up the plate, and throws it out. Rosita starts laughing. Everyone glarea at her for a split 5 seconds and she spit out, "Chill I was just testing if you liked him or not and he was playing along too. I was bitchy before because my cute midget brother snatched it. And so you doooo like him~." Everyone looked at her in shock and I glared at her real hard, "You son of a bitch—" Nikki giggles and chirps, "Hey I was playing along to~." Ida also chirps, "Me too!" I was about to explode but all I did was shake my head and murmur back, "Just you wait after school."

Mariah Kone, a girl in my PA, came up and said, "Mr. Dickson, what are we gonna learn today?" Mr. Dickson looked at her right in the eye with a straight face and said, "Yeah, we are gonna learn why and how did your IQ dropped to -24. 5." The class burst into laughter and I were laughing along with them. Then Mr. Dickson cleared his throat and announced, "Kids we are—" Rosita glared at her step-dad, Mr. Dickson, and so he cleared his throat again, "Um, okay so guys we have a new, um, student who was in Photography PA and so he, um, well decided to come here instead and, um, another student with take a picture of us." The class started gossiping and whispering for 2.5 seconds straight and, as if on cue, the door clicked open, revealing…

A/N : Yes ik this is a short chapter but I really have to study and I haven't published because of fucking school so I apologize and I will make up for in on Friday and I will publish a chapter every Sunday after that Friday because my winter break starts sooooo bye bye ily all 👁👄👁