Chapter 3

sorry for some of the late updating we hope to start dishing out chapters faster soon

It’s been 10 years since the teens had been brought in for the experimentations and testing . DNA had stopped being fiddling with once it had been perfected those 6 years earlier. Now The Agency which had started it all, had moved onto next phase of the plan, training the young teens.

Each of them learning the basics of everything but yet each specializing in one section of what they were all learning and training in. Peter was the one with the strategic brain, he was good at games of any sort and planning battle strategies and while this did make it difficult for the scientist and teachers to work with him they soon got used to him and made bribes to get him to do as they said. Cathleen and Eli were very good at hiding their presence and were trained by experts from all around the world in assassination and getting into places without being seen. Sam despite his laziness was an expert in computers and technology being able to hack into any software and computer they had to place old fashioned locks on his door. Willow was your go to person if you needed someone good in a fight, she excelled in close combat, whether it was fists or blades. Lillian was trained in distractions, you wanted it she did it, whether it was to seduce someone or just make an issue in a room. Last but not least was Gemma, now she could fix anything and practically make everythung if you gave her the right resources to work with, the girl was constantly modifying things around her room making it look unique to her quirky personality.

---------

It was about the middle of June and the group of seven were sitting in the recreation room  the occasional sounds breaking the silence. Peter sat at one of the many computers that lined the wall beating someone at another screen somewhere in the world at poker and taking all their electronic with ease as he soon began to become bored of the game. The twins were sitting together on a beanbag while Sam was another as they lazed around watching the images flicker across the screen of the movie that was on mute. Willow was yelling angrily at one of the escorts who had accidently tripped her, he was obviously a newbie as he looked petrified as this tiny girl was yelling at him with such passion behind her words. Lillian was sitting behind a table sketching a new article of clothing, another thing she specialised in fashion for any occasion and she was constantly making clothes whether it was for herself those on her team, or just for the hell, sometimes she even made team cosplays when she suddenly became interested in a new anime. While Gemma just sat on the fluffy rug with a bunch of cutlery buckets surrounding her one the carpet while a metre tall half-finished replica of the Eiffel tower stood tall in front of her. 

Peter grumbled under his breath as the person left the game. Kicking off the wall the roley chair slid backwards to where Lillian was sitting at the table.

"What ya making Lili?" he questioned as he leant over the arm rest trying to catch a glimpse at the markings in the sketch pad.

"Nuh uh Peter back away from the pad" Lili warned pointing the sharply pointed pencil in his direction as she flipped the pad in question shut, "you know you're not allowed to see until I'm done."

"C'mon Lili Kitty" he laughed using the nickname the group had come up for her over the years they'd known each other.

-Memory-

Lilian wandered in pouting, she'd lost the game challenge against Peter the night before and now had to wear cat ears, drawn on whiskers and a fluffy tail for a week.

"Hey Lili kitty" Peter had called out teasingly laughing before playfully poking her nose.

-Memory End-