2 - Taking

"You watch the life leave the person's eyes...it's horrifying"

THIRD POV

Taehyung stared at his hands, which had blood on them, and then back at jimin and jungkook. Jimin looked back at his fellow 95 liner, emotionless, his eyes twitching. Jungkook stared at nothing as his body shook noticeably.

What had they done?

_______________

FLASHBACK

The trio walked into the bar, called 'Misto', with an almost empty cup of ice cream in each hand.

What a sight three idols going to a bar eating ice cream.

But their faces were covered with a white mask and anyways Misto was a bar known for having mostly celebrities as their guests. It was one of the most lavish and expensive bars on Hannam the Hill.

"Do you have any left," Jungkook asked as he took his last scoop.

"Even If I did, I wouldn't give you," Taheyung said smiling.

"Hyung pleaseeeee," jungkook whined.

Taehyung glared at him but sighed as he saw the pout on the youngers face.

"Fine," he muttered as he gave his cup to jungkook.

"Thanks hyung!," Jungkook beamed as he ate out of the older's cup. But he wasn't a brat as much as they called him to be. He took a big scoop and put it in front of Tae. He smiled and eyed his hyung to eat the ice cream.

Taehyung chuckled and accepted the offer and said something of the sort, "ah kookie".

While the conversation was taking place between the two youngest, Jimin had already asked for a private room, to which the bartender had replied that they should take a seat and order, while they got a room ready for them.

The three sat down on the high stools. The bar was almost empty except for a few people here and there. It seemed that the lights were on a blue illumination setting, as the tall and short crystal like glasses shone under the blue light, giving off an alluring sparkle. The music was at a medium level of volume. The lyrics could clearly be heard.

Jimin flipped through the menu, confused on what to order. He finally settled on ordering a Margarita.

"Hey what do you guys want?," Jimin asked looking at them.

"Uh..well you know-," Tahyung started.

"Yeah I know Tae, something light..how about..", Jimin looked at the menu again and continued, "Kalimotxo?".

"And You expect me to know what that is," Taehyung asked with an unamused face.

"It's part red wine and part whatever carbonated drink you want like sprite or cola," Jimin said.

"K I'll go with that and as for the carbonated drink..i'll take cola," Taehyung replied.

"And you kookie?", Jimin asked glancing at Jungkook.

"Yea think they have an Irish bomb?", Jungkook asked smirking.

"Seriously? Yoongi hyung is really rubbing off on you," Taehyung said scoffing.

"K so that's our order," jimin said. He raised his hand to get the attention of the bartender. The bartender, A man in his mid-twenties with brown hair, made his way towards them.

"Yes sir?," He asked.

"So we will be ordering a margarita, Kalimotxo with cola, and an Irish bomb. Also, is the room ready?". Jimin asked.