Momentary Sight (Part 1)

It's been 2 months when I confessed my feelings to Tucker personally, and with the non stop sex everyday. It felt great just letting out that big weight stuck in my chest for many years. We had long conversations and decided to live together in my condo. After all, we don't have to pay anything for the next 2 years here. I haven't told my mom about my relationship With Tucker yet, but I will tonight. I invited my mom, Sam and Amy for dinner tonight. I also invited Ashley and Daniel to join us, since they have nothing planned. I just want to tell them that I'm not single anymore, plus, I'm not sure this was a good idea anymore.

Entering the door to my condo, Tucker and I came in with bags of grocery's for tonight. Placing them on the table, Tucker was curious. "So, what are you going to prepare for tonight?" Tucker said. "I'm just going to roast chicken in the oven. It should take at least 3 hours to cook, and luckily, my mom is bringing side dishes. So we won't have to worry for anything else." I said confidently. "Woah! So you are a Master chef, aren't you?" Tucker chuckled. "No, I am not! I'm just experienced. Besides, I've learned it from my grandma." I said. Tucker pulled me towards him and gave me a tight hug from the back. "Im not sure if it's the right time right now to tell your mom that we're in a relationship. I mean, what would happen if she took it the wrong way? Would she hate me or something?" Tucker said worriedly. I "Don't think about that. My mom always treated you with kindness and respect. I'm sure she won't judge for us being together... I hope.."

Placing the marinaded chicken in the oven, I set a timer on top. "2 hours and a half, and that's it" I said with pride. I glanced over the counter to see what Tucker is up to, and turns out, he's just sleeping on the couch. Sometimes I enjoy seeing him asleep from the distance. Makes me feel relaxed and more carefree. I walked around the kitchen counter and headed to the living room. Getting on the couch, I lied my head on his lap and shutting my eyes. It felt safe just being alone with him, and slowly, melting away to a deep sleep.

"Axel" I heard a whisper. "Axel, the chicken is almost done." Once I heard that, I jumped up. "WHAT!"  I yelled and ran to the oven drowsily. Looking at my chicken being cooked and cute mouse timer, I looked at Tucker. "It's not ready yet..." I exhaled and relieved my self a bit. "It's not ready you, you asshole!" I yelled. While Tucker felt shock for that rage I gave, I looked at him like I didn't give no fucks about apologizing to him. "I'm sorry, Axel. I didn't meant to scare you like that." He sobered. At first it sounded real, but I felt it was sarcastically, and I felt for it. "Ughh, fine. I'm sorry, too." I apologized with an annoyed face. "Hey, since the chicken is almost ready, let's go shower and get ready." He said.

Heading upstairs and taking out our clothes for dinner, I suggested. "since we don't have much time, let's shower together ,Tucker." "Sure! We always do that anyways." I grabbed our towels and headed in the shower. Seeing Tucker with his strong muscles and abs just makes me to squeeze them tight. "I see what you're looking at, pup" I looked at him and blush. "Fine. you got me." I said. He started to flex with different poses and taunt me with his muscled body. "You want some of this tonight, babe?" I laughed for how hot and ridiculous he posed, and yet, Im still not turned on from this sexy view. "Nope" I answered with a single word. He looked at me surprised and confused. "Don't we always have sex almost every night? I mean, of course you always bottom, but don't you always prepare me?" I shut him up with my finger on his lip and curled my tail on his left leg. "Of course I do, but my family is coming. I'll just give you a quick blowjob." I said while pushing him against the wall.

Tucker shiver since the wall is cold as an ice cube. Slowly going down on him, I kissed every inches of his chest and abs. Rubbing his sheath with my hand, I hear him groan. "Dam, you got some magic hands there." He complimented. Weak compliment if you ask me, he's not even hard yet. Getting closer to his sheath, I gave it a long lick from in and out. Tastes strong, but it's the way I like it. Slowly, his dick was erecting. Just looking at it grow made me feel getting to the main course of the fun, but I also like to wait patiently and tease him for a bit. "Stop teasing and suck me off already!" He begged. "Shut up! I'm getting to that part." As soon I placed his cock in my mouth I heard my bell ring, which meant we only have 20 minutes before the chicken is ready. "Fuck, We don't have much time. C'mon Axel just keep going." He shoved his hip traitor towards me forcing me to take it all to before being knotted.

My gag reflect started and I pulled my self out from his length. coughing from that shove, Tucker pulled me up to his level. "I'm so sorry, Axel! I should of been more careful to you" he said with a shout. "Don't worry, I'm fine. Anyways, we need get out." Tucker still felt bad for what happens, but I keep telling him over and over that I'm fine.

After the shower, we got dressed and headed up stairs. My mom called that they're are almost here, and Ashley texted that she's around the block.

"Alright, so the chicken is out and all it's left is to let it  rest." I said. Tucker was sitting silently on the couch. "Just forget about it,Tucker. It was just a one time thing. ONE TIME!" I yelled. "I know, but I'm just worried if I you hate me or something." I walked up to him and sat next to him. "I don't hate you Tucker, but you are a pain in the ass sometimes when you feel sorry for something that is easy to handle." I wrapped my hands on his head reached in to give a kiss. I could feel his heart beat slowdown, which meant he feels more relaxed. "I love you, but don't let your self down for something too simple." I said with a calm tone. "Thanks. I needed that. Next time I'll control my self before I hurt you or something." After our argument, he and I hugged it out.

I heard the door open, which surprised me to turn around. "Hey, we're here!" Ashley yelled while she her and Daniel walked. Not too long, my mom and my sisters walked in. "Hi sweetheart! I brought mash potatoes and Mac and cheese! how you doing" "Mom! Im so glad you could make it." I yelled "of course! I'm always on time and always there for you." She laughed while everyone and I laughed nervously cause she's lying. "So how's munchkins doing!" She while she hugged me first then Tucker then Ashely and Daniel. "Nothing, ma'am. Just here to enjoy the time with my best friend and everyone here ,too." Tucker said to my mom. "That's true, dear. There's nothing better than enjoying with the ones you love." Mom said. "Anyways, let's dig in!"

20 minutes later after eating, everyone was stuffed and satisfied with the meal That my mom and I made. "Thank you, ma'am, thank you Axel. This dinner was great!" Daniel said. "Yeah, it was great, too!" Ashley compliment ,too. I turned to Tucker to see if he finished, and from the looks of it, he looks satisfied.

"So tell me. why did you invite us all here ,Axel?" My mom said with firm. "Well.. I wanted to tell you all somethings personal, and I think I'm comfortable to tell you." I looked at everyone from my view. Tucke looks worried, Ashley looked exited while Daniel looked disgusted, and my mom and my sisters looked glad. "Let me here it." She said impatiently. I didn't know how to start my confession. I felt like I was going to stutter or maybe pass out at that moment, but seeing Tucker giving me a thumbs up and a smile made me corrigible. I have to tell her. "Mom, I'm no longer single. I'm in a relationship with some.... someone you know." I said with a bit of hesitation. "Really! Wow! Who's the lucky girl? Is it her?" She pointed at Ashely. Ashely felt flattered, but responded nervously "no, I'm taken by Daniel, ma'am" "So then who, Axel? Who?!"

Each time she keeps asking the more I get more nervous. I'm not sure I really want to tell them the truth. Tucker stood up from from the chair and walked towards me. Standing besides me, he holds my hand and smiled. "Ma'am, I'm his lover." A brief silent moment was engaged and my mom laughed. "This must be a joke. You and Tucker. There's no way you both are in a relationship." She said as she kept laughing. "Mom. It's true. We're not kidding. I'm in love with Tucker ever since we moved here almost 3 years ago." She slowly changed her expression knowing I wasn't lying. "W-wait.. ever since we moved here?" She looked shocked.

"Mom. I'm gay. I love Tucker more than any-" "just shut up, Axel. No son of mine is going to turn into a fucking faggot." She shouted. She stood up and paced towards me. Grabbing my arm, she tighten her grip and pulled me upstairs. "Hey! You're hurting
me!" Entering my room, she closes and locks the door. Now I'm real trouble..

———————————————————————
Hi guys, sorry for the late update again. It's really hard for me to continue this since school exams are here. Anyways, Thanks for being patient.
Finally! The conclusion will end on the next chapter part of this chapter. What would happen? What would Axe do? Why am I questioning this to you all!.... I don't know...
Wow, the reads from last time has doubled up from the last updates.Thanks!
Till next time! Cya!