Plans For Tonight/Tucker's Epilouge (side story)

I'm glad that Axel invited me to his place tonight. It's always boring hanging out with my other friends to do the same shit everyday. Things are finally changing between Axel and I. I just want to spend more time with him like we used to.

Heading to the schools cafetera, I see a table where they give out students new schedule for the semester. Looks like I have English lll first for the morning, and I have Science last class of the day. What sucks is that we have to go everyday on the same classes. Science is my least favorite.

When the bell ring, I see Axel walking the same hall where I was heading. I hope I have one class with him. As I fallowing behind him, I see he keeps shaking his tail side to side from his excitement. Not to mention, his cute ass as well. Now I know why people call me a pervert. I'm surprise we keep taking the same halls, till he turned right and headed up stairs. Dammit, I knew it. I think it's imposible now that I'll see him on any of my other classes.

Anyways, I've arrived at my first period of the day. Our teacher looked so sleepy that he could just collapse any second. I see other girls, some just trying to get attention, and cute nerd girls. I have no problem with them, it's just so weird how they try so hard to get noticed. I see the teacher trying so hard to stay awake while I find a seat. I guess today will be a chill day.

7 hours later, I got to my 8th period class. My last class of the day... and it's science. I haven't had Axel in any of my other 6 classes. I wish I had one class with him. I just want to talk to my best bud. I arrive late, like always, and see Axel all by himself. Turns out this class was my luck, and it's a  partner work! Axel looked at me with such a big smile. I couldn't help but smile back and wave. Turns out the table where he sat at was at the very back. It was like a our own private corner. I walked fast to the table where he sat. "Hey Tucker!" He stood up and gave me a friendly hug. I could feel his warm Jacket pulsing heat waves to me. It felt like I was young again. "Axel, Tucker. Are you guys dating?" I heard in the class room.

I gave a growling sound that echoed around the class room. "Who said that" I shouted. It was the girl who Axel was hanging out with in the morning. "Me, of course. What you have a problem" she said with a sassy attitude. "Listen, He and I are not dating. So I suggest you staying out of peoples busine-" My mouth was covered by Axel's small paws. He laughed uncomfortably trying to shut me up. "Ashely, it's not what it looks like. He's just my Best friend." He looked at her with a fake smile. "Mmhm sure. Just tell him already" she turned around and sat at the front of the class. What's with her problem, but anyways, what does she mean by "tell him"?

I looked at Axel and pushed off his paws from my mouth. "What does she mean, Axel" I asked with a serios tone. "W-well you see, she meant by... The party. YES THE PARTY! He he he." I can tell he's trying too hard to keep his secret. I'll let him be I guess. In the end, at least I'm with someone I trust.

While our science teacher introduced her self, she explained our class for today. She passed out each of us our own table cloth, which covers the whole table from top to bottom, to prevent mess on the table. This gave me some... dirty ideas. What if someone could just give me a handjob under the table, or maybe they can suck me off, too. That would be awesome and sneaky. Dam, I just got hard now just thinking all of that.

School was almost finished and I was ready for the party tonight. "Hey Tucker. I know that you are coming to my place for the party, but Ashley and I considered it an orgy party now." An orgy party, could this be my chance to have a moment Axel our selfs? "That's fine. After all, it is a party." Axel blushes knowing what he will expect to see. "Alright then, but no alcohol. That's still off your limits like last time." I groaned for what happens the last time I drank alcohol.

I started to strip in front of Axel last Thanks giving at his home when his parents were gone. I was drunk, tired and probably horny at that time. Axel was probably worried for me, that he took me to the room and left me on his bed. I wanted to rub one off for the night, but Axel wanted to masturbate me as a "friendly help". I don't remember what happen next. Maybe he did jerked me off. I promised Axel not to bring alcohol. "Great, ill see you at 6 then" he said

The school bell rang and everyone finished their first day. I waved at Axel when he left the class room. "See ya" I said
Man I can't wait for tonight. Maybe we will have some fun....

———————————————————
Thanks for reading this short story. I know that I said that I'll be posting this short story last week, but I had to rewrite the whole plot of this story. I just think that Axel and Tucker aren't ready for a sex scene yet till next chapter. And yes, I spoiled the next chapter..... or did I? Anyways thanks for reading. And leave a comment if I made any mistakes or any thoughts and predictions in future chapters.
Thanks