"It Was Him" /Tucker's epilogue (side story)

Winking at Axel was probably the best move I could express of still friends, even tough all these other classmates surround me during the whole day at school. It's a shame that Axel couldn't be next to me like always. I hope he understands that our relationship as best friends still counts from far distance.

After beating up that stupid Tiger guy, who called us faggots, The school principle called me in to her office. I wasn't afraid of any punishment that she was going to give me. It was the right thing to do for insulting Axel and I in-front of the whole cafeteria. Making my way over, I see a glimpse of the outside doors. I see my dad's car parked out there! Now I'm scared. What would he say if he knew what happened.

I entered the main office and told one of the staff on the counter. "I came to see Ms.Frufro" I said. She pointed and directed me to the principles office without any words. I knocked and waited patiently for the door to open. I was having second thought of punching that Tiger bully now. I don't want to get suspended and stay grounded for the whole month. The door opens and breath deeply and exhale. "After noon, Ms. Frufro" I said nicely and calmly.

Entering her work space, I see my dad next to the wall seated on a chair looking at me. A deep stare is all he can give me at the moment, but I'm afraid of what he will say when he takes me home after this conversation. She explained the situation to my dad. I interrupted, "He threatened me and Axel for being alone at a table. So I punched him for blurting at us in public". It was 30 minutes that my dad and Ms.Frufro started arguing and finding solution to this event. Which costed me 2 day suspension. It's not bad, I hope.

We were done. We left the room and started walking with my dad to his car. What will my dad say about my situation. Will I stop hanging out with Axel. I don't want him to separate our friendship- no our best friendship. The engine started as I get on. Looking at my dad and getting ready for what he was going to say. My dad started driving us home with a mid speed.  He told me "Tucker, I'm not disappointed of your actions." I was confused and shocked. I never knew he was on my side the whole time. He continued "I'm glad you stood up to your self and to your friend. That's what a real Man suppose to do. Take care of their friends and family" it felt like I was being rewarded for being tough and protective.

We arrived home. Told me to go straight to my room and look disappointed and sad so my mom won't look suspicious. Entering my home, I see my mom still in the kitchen like always. She always stays in the kitchen and ignores us when we call her name. No matter. I went upstairs and locked my door when I entered. "Finally some rest." I jumped to bed and fell asleep instantly.

I had a dream, a good dream. Many cute and sexy fur girls ,with pink and white bikini, were walking horizontally across the sandy beach while Im sitting down under the shade of the umbrella. Made me arouse, which was nice. As they keep walking, I see a really different girl from a far distance. Just standing there by her self. Nothing but a black bikini in the ocean water. I didn't know, but she seemed familiar. With curiosity I stood up and walked up to her. She was facing away from me towards the sun, but these other girls kept blocking my way to her. I must see her, why is she different from the other girls.

I had to keep pushing these girls away from me or this dream will end soon. "I want to know why she's different" I keep repeating my self. As I made it to her, I asked her name. She stood there for at least a brief moment till I turned her by force. I couldn't believe it. It was Axel with the black bikini. He had a teasing face jester looking at me. I don't know how this made my heart beat fast." Why are you here , why am I hard all of a sudden? Am I-" Axel with back bikini interrupted me by placing his finger on my lips shushing me and said, "look out side the window."

I woke up...... I gasped for air rapidly for what I've witnessed all on my own. Look out side the window was the last thing I heard. I did what my dream Axel told me, but slowly peaked instead of opening the whole curtain. I see Axel's window with his curtains open. I stood there for at least a minute then a door open. It was him with a towel wrapped around his waist. As he closed the door behind him, he unwrapped the towel. He was naked, with nothing covering his ass and his sheath. He did a cute little twirl that made me aroused a little. I never knew he was this skinny. He looks like the girl from my porno mag I have.

I stood there looking at him change to his clothing, which gave me an idea. A really risky idea. I opened the curtains, stripped off all my clothes took a towel. I hope he sees me. After all, I do owe something in return for looking at him butt naked. I chuckled a little and thought of a scene for me to make. I turned on my speaker and played my favorite song on a loud volume so that probably Axel could here me. I walked to the window with my towel around my waist to hunt Axel that I showered, too. I took off my towel and started to do shake my self around. Did a little spin and there he was, looking at my window was Axel. His funny face of surprise of me naked. I have to say, I pretended I didn't knew he was looking at my from head to toe. So I started to play with my sheath a bit. Maybe he will like to see how clueless of me I am.

After getting hard, I started to rub my knot. That's where I'm really sensitive and for sure to ejaculate. I didn't want the fun to end, but I knew that he will have to wait to do it together. Well not the sex part but just masturbate as best buds. I stoped rubbing my knot cause I was getting kinda close to cum. I closed the curtains without seeing him on the window. I bet he felt disappointed for me finish his little fun show. I started to put in clothes and headed downstairs. "Mom what's for din-" my mom already had dinner waiting for me on the dinning table. That was unexpected, even tough she does stay in the kitchen almost all day.

I finished eating, and hope maybe Axel and I could talk. Maybe...

———————————————————-
Thank you all for waiting patiently for the next update of the story, but this isn't the second chapter. It's after the events of knocking out that Tiger guy.... maybe I'll give him a name. I'll be posting another chapter in 2 to 4 days.
Remember, you can a share thoughts of the story so far or maybe correct some of the mistakes I made.
Until then, thanks!