𝟎𝟎𝟐. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
𝚃𝙸𝙺𝚃𝙾𝙺 & 𝙸𝙽𝚂𝚃𝙰
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"dude i promise, if you tried you can actually grow to like alvaro." camila heard elleah say. both girls lied on camilas bed. it's been a week and elleah is still stuck on camila befriending alvaro and roshaun. camila was beginning to get annoyed at her best friends obsession with the boys. winter lights was in three weeks. "and have you seen them at school?" elleah added.

"yes, i've seen them but i haven't met them. i don't have classes with either of them." camila answered, sitting up and leaning her back against the wall. she opened tiktok and scrolled through the for you page, coming across a video of alvaro. she heard casa de leones' no te veo playing on her speaker.

"oo is that alvaro's video? i thought you didn't follow him." elleah nudged camila. camila looked at her best friend and sighed.

"i don't." she rolled her eyes. "it was on my for you page, dummy. and it could have been alejandros." she added.

"oh so you followed ale, but not alvaro?" elleah questioned camila.

"shut up, alejandro's cute." camila muttered and closed the app. she grabbed the remote control to her tv and turned it on, opening disney plus and continuing the episode of wizards of waverly place she was on. she's been binging the show since disney plus was launched.

"let's make a tiktok!" elleah suggested, grabbing the remote and pausing the show. camila turned to elleah and shrugged, she hasn't posted a tiktok today so might as well. both girls looked for a sound, frustrating one another when they couldn't come to an agreement.

"how about this one?" elleah suggested, playing the sound i will survive by gloria gaynor. camila watched the tiktok, watching both alvaro and alejandro dancing.

"i suppose." camila agreed.

"we can duet it!" elleah suggested, getting way too excited. camila didn't bother arguing. they watched the tiktok a few more times to learn the version alvaro and alejandro did. they knew the other version of the tiktok, but there would be no point of dueting it if they did that version.

both girls stood in position, elleah standing on the side alejandro stood on and camila standing on the side alvaro stood on. it took about five tries before they perfected their tiktok.

"what should i caption it?" camila asked, throwing her phone to her friend.

"how about 'i think we did it better'" elleah replied, typing the caption. she didn't give camila a chance to disagree. instead, she posted the tiktok. camila grabbed her phone and threw it on her bed.

"lets go get something to eat?" camila proposed, grabbing her keys and slipping her vans on. the other girl nodded, also slipping her vans on.

they decided on going to buffalo wild wings, their favorite spot to go together. boneless wings were camilas favorite, but elleah loved bone-in wings.

while they were waiting on their wings, camila received a notification. she ignored it, facing her phone screen down on the table. the two girls caught each other up on school drama, not that camila had any drama. elleah on the other hand had tons of it, only because private school girls were not elleah's favorite.

elleah was scrolling through her phone when their duet with alvaro popped up on the for you page, she checked the comments only to be taken by surprise.

alvaro.romero
definitely not

alejandrorozario
nice try

"oh shit." elleah gasped, handing her phone to her best friend. "they seen it!" she added.

camila grabbed her phone and looked at the comments. she laughed and handed elleahs phone back to her. camila wasn't surprised the boys disagreed, but she was surprised they both commented on the duet.

elleah went on about how camila should shoot her friendship shot while they ate their wings. camila disregarded everything that was coming out of elleahs mouth, eventually changing the subject.

while both girls were out, alvaro and alejandro were stalking their tiktoks.

IMESSAGE
today 4:39pm

mattia
so, how are you going
to let a couple of girls
remake your guys tiktok,
but better? 😂

alejandro
bro seriously, they came
out of nowhere

alvaro
ngl, they popped off but i can't
let them think that

kairi
yeah, they had rhythm 😂

mattia
and they were cute 😏

alvaro swiped out of the groupchat and made his way back to tiktok, going on the unfamiliar girls page. so many followers but i've never seen her a day in my life, he thought. the peruvian boy stalked her for what seemed like hours, watching each tiktok she posted. she didn't have many, but she had enough to keep his eyes glued to his phone.

he decided to go on instagram and search her name. she was the first profile to pop up. he clicked on it and looked through all her pictures, noticing the location on some. he came to the realization that she lived in orlando, florida too. he looked at her tagged photos and saw something that took him by surprise.

"now added! @camilaramirezx is coming to @winterlightsorlando!" he read out loud. he swiped off her tagged photos and stared at her instagram, debating if he should follow her or not. being bold, he decided he should.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

instagram
[camilaramirexz]: alvaro romero (ig.alvaro) started following you.

she screenshotted the notification and sent it to her best friend. elleah freaked out, urging camila to follow him back immediately. she didn't do as she was told, she decided to wait a little bit before following him back.

he also followed her on tiktok too, as did alejandro and the rest of the jersey boys. but he was the only one to follow her on instagram.

camila decided to watch his tiktoks, all of them. after getting through half of them, she decided that he was very attractive to her.

╔═══ ≫∘❀♡❀∘≪ ═══╗
𝙻𝚈𝚂𝚂' 𝙰𝙳𝙳-𝙾𝙽𝚂!
╚═══ ≫∘❀♡❀∘≪ ═══╝

my tiktok obsession has gotten worse buuut hope whoever is reading this enjoyed this chapter ((:

word count: 1000
edited: 04/27/2020