𝟎𝟏𝟏. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
𝙿𝚄𝙱𝙻𝙸𝙲
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

camila told her mom she was going to stay the night at elleah's house, while elleah told her parents she was going to stay the night at camilas. the girls were really going to stay the night at alvaros house.

the boys invited them over, officially beginning their florida trip. camila was bummed because she thought the boys were leaving sunday, but turns out they're staying for a whole week. they're on christmas break and were so excited to stay in florida for half of it.

the party ended at 11. the cops ended up showing up, shutting the party down when they realized underaged drinking occurred. mattia and the boys had to sneak out, if they were to get caught then parents would be called and they'd be on a plane back to jersey.

"so what do you guys wanna do." elleah clapped her hands, throwing a pillow at camila and alvaro who were wrapped in a blanket on alvaros bed.

"sleep." a drunk mattia answered, taking his shirt off. he threw his shirt in the corner of alvaros room and grabbed two blankets, lying on the floor.

"no." elleah threw a pillow at him, causing him to look at her.

"alejandro you better get your girl." mattia said, causing elleahs eyes to widen. she looked at alejandro who's cheeks were turning a light shade of pink.

alvaro had his arms wrapped around camila, who had her legs intertwined with his. alvaro felt like everything in the world was right at this moment. he had his boys and he had a girl he genuinely liked in his arms. not only that, but big things were happening for him and the boys. they had been invited to another event, so they were happy that they would be able to meet more fans.

"i'll be back." camila said, getting up from alvaros bed. she looked at the floor and carefully stepped over a passed out mattia. she walked passed kairi who was sitting against roshauns bed, smacking his head. "big ass head." she laughed, causing the group to laugh as well.

"shut the hell up." kairi said, flipping her off. she opened alvaros door and walked to anna's room, knocking on her door. anna opened her door and smiled wide.

"it's about time you and my brother make up." she said, letting camila in her room.

"i know." camila said, sitting on the younger girls bed. "do you think you have like a pair of sweats i can use? and my best friend asked if she can use pajama bottoms or something?" camila asked. anna nodded and went through her drawers, getting out two pairs of sweats.

"just please, give them back." anna told her. "all i wear are my sweats." anna admitted, causing camila to laugh.

"i understand where you're coming from. i promise i'll return them tomorrow morning, thank you!" camila grabbed the sweats and walked out of anna's room, shutting her door. she walked to the bathroom and undressed from her pants. she put the sweats on, feeling ten times more comfortable.

she walked back to alvaros room, throwing the extra pair of sweats at elleah who jumped up from her spot. "thank you so much, i cannot sleep in jeans." elleah said, running to the bathroom. camila laughed and began going through alvaros closet.

"what are you doing?" alvaro asked her.

"taking a hoodie." camila answered.

"i- uh.. no!" alvaro said. camila ignored alvaro and grabbed his orange shadow hill hoodie. "you would grab that one." alvaro rolled his eyes.

camila put it on and put the hood over her head, pulling the strings a little bit and tying them. "i think it looks better on me." camila cheekily smiled at him.