Chp-23

Andy POV.

I looked up to see Brooklyn.
He entered the room and looked at me.
He sat besides me.

"OMG ! Your son is so cute" He chirped.
"Shssh..brook he is asleep" I whispered.

"Oh... yeah sorry" he said.
I got up and put Romeo on the bed.

We both sat down.
He suddenly hugged me.
"I missed you Andy" he said hugging me tightly, I smiled and hugged back.
"I missed you too Brookie" I said.

I don't like this place that's true but Brook is a very nice person and in the past he was the one who cared about me the most and made me laugh many times. We finally pulled away.

"How have you been?" He asked.
"Fine..." I said. He nodded.
We fell in silence for some minutes.

"Andy.... what happened?" He asked me
"I am back here.... that's what happened Brook..." I said.

"Andy... Rye.... he really loves you, after you ran away these 2 years he have been very miserable and he kept searching for you" he said.

I didn't look at him.

"You know everyday I have seen him getting up on his bed and looking besides him seeing it empty, missing you." He added.

I looked at him.

"He really loves you Andy" Brook said.

"Brook it's not about me now" I said and looked at Romeo.

"I don't want Romeo to grow up in a dangerous environment and in an actually gang" I said.

"I want him to have a normal life Brook" I said and signed.

"Andy you know its impossible besides Rye loves you both endless, he will never let anything happen to you both I am sure, not only him but we all love you both and we will protect you" he said.

"You know he can die for you both" Brook added. I signed.

"I don't want to talk about it right now Brook" I said, he nodded.

Soon Jack entered the room.

"Hey babe" he said and kissed Brooklyn's lips. I was stunned and confused.

"Guys...? Am I missing something?" I asked them both.

I saw Brook blush. I narrowed my eyes
"Me and Jack are together" Brook said.
I gasped loudly.

"Oh.My.God !" I nearly screamed.
I looked at Romeo and signed, thankgod he didn't woke up.

"Omg guys ! I am so happy for you both" I said and hugged them both.

"You need to tell me about it ! How ? When !?" I told them.

They both nodded.

We chatted for a while catching up.

It was dinner time already.

I woke Romeo and then we all went to the dining table, Romeo was in my arms, I sat him on the chair.

Rye was sitting besides me but I didn't talk to him, he tried to make conversations with me but I ignored him and talked with others while feeding Romeo.

I felt a hand on my waist, I looked down and to the owner of the hand which was Rye, he was smiling at me.

I spanked his hands away and put Romeo between us.

He then started talking with Romeo.
Romeo actually is having fun with him, I don't know why but he likes Rye.

"Call me dad Romeo baby" he said.
"No don't" I said hissing.

Romeo was confused, he looked at me and Rye thinking about something.

"Romeo baby I am your dad, you will call me dad from now on" he said stroking Romeo's cheeks.

"Dad ! Dad ! Dad !" Romeo chirped,
I signed, I know I don't like this, but For now I think I'll let it go.

After dinner, Romeo started playing with Brook and Jack.

We were sitting in the living room, looking at Brook who became a horse and was giving Romeo a ride on his back.

Soon I went to "our" room, since Rye wouldn't let me sleep in another room or in Romeo's room.

I changed my clothes and got ready for bed. I saw Rye enter the room.

I didn't say anything, he went to the bathroom and changed his clothes, or should I say stripped down till his boxers and came out.

I slept on the bed my back facing him.
I felt the bed dip and he started stroking my head.

"Don't touch me" I said, stopping his hand. He suddenly turned me and pinned both my hands beside my head and hovered above me.

"Andy.... stop it please, I am trying to make things right for us, I want to show you how much I love and care for you" he said.

"Things right? Are you seriously" I laughed. "The one who made my life a hell and wants to change things" I said.

"I know the past cannot be changed, but can't we try and move on, please let's forget about the past let's become a real family Andy, for Romeo's sake, he needs both his parents Andy" he said, closing the distance between us.

"I want us all to be a happy family Baby, I love you both so much" he added

I could feel the hot breath on my lips,
He kept looking at my eyes and lips, I didn't realised I did the same thing.
He leaned down to kiss me.

"Papa" we both heard Romeo's voice.
I immediately pushed Rye off me and ran towards the door, Romeo entered the room.

"What happened baby?" I asked him.

"Couldn't sleep..... sing" he said, rubbing his eyes. I sighed and picked him up.

"Bring him here" Rye said patting the bed. I might as well let Romeo sleep between us so Rye won't be able to hold me.

I put Romeo between us and started singing for him while patting his forehead lighting.

Rye was looking at me awely.
But I didn't react, soon Romeo fell asleep.

Suddenly Rye pulled me by my waist.

"Rye ! What are you doing!? He is sleeping between us" I whisper shouted him.

"Nothing I just want to hold you both" he said snuggling me and Romeo towards his chest.

I didn't fight cause if I did Romeo will wake up.

So we fell asleep with Rye's arm around my waist pulling me closer and Romeo between us snuggling in Rye's chest....

_________________________________________

Okay so here's a thing, I won't be posting any chapters this week cause you guys already know about my exam... so don't think I am dead or something 😂
Next week I'll start posting again !

Love you peeps

Don't forget to VOTE !!!

Until next time 💕