7.

It was now 10pm as Octavia and Vanya hopped on Expire, while Malik and Nathan hopped on Ignatius. Athena decided to guide the Nanaue back home as Octavia was not capable of infusing her demon yet, the ride back to the mansion took a little while as they were riding three per demon, making it a little harder to travel at fast speeds, however Alice made the most out of it, describing to Octavia what the home was like and how she should treat her people and everything about being a Raleigh. Additionally, she told Octavia about how she would be attending Vocans with Nathan which made them both very happy.

Octavia could do nothing more than listen and hope this wasn't a dream, her whole life she had thought she would always be a no one and with luck, maybe be noticed by some handsome boy. The stories that her real mother told her of her Family history made Octavia extra excited about what she was about to do and fully become. The new consciousness in her head that although listened to her, also suggested and sent its own intentions. The brother that she had always wanted, one of the most popular and well know names around the town. The Raleighs.

They landed just a little beyond the mansion, enough for them to infuse their demons and make their way toward the mansion. However, Athena's cry as she arrived, crashing into Octavia like she knew the girl, which furthermore increased Fletcher's suspicion of Edmund being inside of her. The poor Gryphowl could not hold back as hot tears burst from its sockets and Alice stroked the small demon with her hands. Athena decided to stay on top of the mansion, scanning the area for any potential dangers and the Nanaue, (Layla) standing outside the mansion while the rest of them made their way inside.

'Welcome back, and welcome, Vanya and Octavia.' Said Lexa in a strong voice.

Octavia and Vanya bowed immediately when they saw the head of their city.

'It's ok now, Octavia, you are of equal rank as the rest of us now, and Vanya we appreciate your efforts. Now Nathan please get Octavia her new belongings.' Said Baybars. 'We have informed the king and he has sent Octavia some presents as a symbol of his recognition. Meanwhile, I would like us to discuss some different type of deal.' Said Baybars as he leaned in.

The Saladin's family moved over to a long table, where they all sat on one side and motion for Fletcher and his family to follow suit on the other side of the table. The table was made of none other than Raleighshire's famous ebony wood. Alice sat first, Followed by Fletcher. Octavia stayed standing, not sure what to do.

'You will sit next to me.' Said Fletcher as he pulled a chair out for her to sit on. She sat and faced the Saladins with a nervous expression on her face, this was so new for her.

Suddenly, the doors to the chamber opened, allowing Nathan and a tan-skinned boy with a chiselled jawline to enter the room. Seraph stood a few meters from them, his outfit was simple, almost like he was just walking by, the spinal necklace adorning his neck and the heavy silver ring of the main noble families of the kingdom.

'Hello Fletcher' said seraph as they embraced each other in a tight but very confused hug.

'What brings you here?' asked fletcher as Nathan handed Octavia some elegant clothes, a black and white feather necklace and a silver ring with the letter R carved into it. Octavia looked at the things in awe. This was worth more money than her whole house and belongings put together, yes, maybe her whole life worth aswell.

'The Saladins have invited me to negotiate a deal with your family and them.'

'We would like to make an alliance with both of your families.' Interrupted Baybars 'As we helped you find the third member of your family the triumvirate will now start to hate us, and although strong, we cannot face them alone.' Finished the man.