Rain

Natasha was tired, she couldn't take it anymore, she was exhausted. She got out on the rain and started a sad long walk, what if her sister was alive? What if the red room still wanted something with her? Those and billions of questions appeared on Natasha's mind and she just felt like hearing the rain and smelling the wet grass. A little tear run through her cheek and she sighed, she crossed her arms and kept walking, suddendly, a familiar voice called out to her.

"NATASHA! WAIT FOR ME YOU DEPRESSED REDHEAD!" Carol Danvers yelled as she covered herself with her brown leather jacket.

Natasha laughed and looked at her run. Carol finally reached her, she looked happy and she managed to balance the jacket on her head without having to hold it.

"Look at how wet you are." Carol said grabbing Natasha's hair.

Natasha blushed at the little situation and then looked down.

"Hey hey hey, baby, look at me." Carol said raising Nat's chin with her finger. "I can't tell what will happen or what happened, but whatever comes next I'm here with you."  Carol grinned cupping Nat's cheek.

Natasha looked at Carol, lost in her eyes, until she saw her reflection.

"I'm scared Carol." The redhead sobbed.

Carol hugged Natasha and her jacket fell off, she laughed and tightened Natasha as soon as she felt the cold in her arms. Natasha finally said what she felt, she was afraid of what would happen and only Carol saw it, the rest bought Natasha's poker face.

"It's okay honey, I'm here." Carol said as she hugged Natasha.

Soon they pulled apart, Carol was shivering and Natasha looked at her freezing girlfriend. She picked up the jacket and slowly put it on the blonde who wrapped her arms around Natasha's waist.

"What?" Natasha Asked at her shivering girlfriend.

"How are you so beautiful?" Carol frowned. "Honestly, you have your hair soaking wet and you look incredible."

Natasha giggled and kissed her girlfriend, Carol's kisses were normally great but this was incredible, the warmth of Carol's lips pressed against Nat's made her feel safe, it made her feel at home, like she was full. Natasha put her arms around Carol and got deeper into the kiss. Carol pulled apart but only a little bit, so their hot breaths still put shivers down each other's spines.

"I love you to the stars and back, Natasha Romanoff." Carol whispered. "And whatever you go through, we'll go through it together.

Natasha leaned her forehead on her girlfriend's, rain still pouring down.

"I love you too, to the stars and back." Natasha whispered. "You are perfect, and I know you are made for me."

They shared a soft, romantic kiss until Carol parted away, again.

"Honey, I'm freezing can we go make out inside, hearing the rain?" Carol asked.

Natasha laughed and took off her own sweater, she put it on top of her girlfriend's jacket and took her hand as they walked inside.

"I don't want you to be cold." Natasha said leaning her head on Carol's shoulder.

(This is... I don't know what this is but I'm tired af so goodbye)