School Life.

Natasha was lying on her messy bed, filled with books and school stuff, more like college stuff actually. She kept playing with a little knife she always had in her pocket.

"Careful." Her best friend said from a chair next to her.

"Geez relax Carol. We are avengers." Natasha said sitting back to look at her.

Carol stared at Natasha, her friend since they were 6, which she started loving since ages ago. She put her hand on Natasha's mouth and shushed her.

"Our identities are secret!" Carol shushed again.

Natasha laughed and licked Carol's hand so she would finally take it out from her mouth.

"Ewww!" Carol said cleaning her hand on her shirt.

"Who's gonna hear? My mom?" Natasha asked mockingly.

Carol looked at her and frowned. She stood up and sighed, she got closer to the bed and started organizing some of her stuff. She laughed when she saw a very useless pencil Carol said Natasha couldn't buy just like an hour before. Shopping with Natasha was hilarious for Carol, her annoyed looks and her 'Why don't you just pick this one so we can go' was some of the many things she loved about her best friend. They had just went shopping for college supplies, tomorrow they were starting their last year and they were both kinda happy, after all, summer got boring. They spent all of summer together and they went to the avengers facility every once in a while. Since they became avengers, they were called to fight crime with undercover identities and they both loved it, as the two youngest avengers, they had fun, and everyone else was great too.

"So..." Natasha started to say. "Are you gonna finally break the rules this year?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"No." Carol answered dryly.

"Oh come on! All your life you've been the good one. Isn't it time you do something crazy?" Natasha suggested.

Carol turned her face to look at Natasha and she wanted to jump on her and push her to the bed. She wanted to kiss her neck slowly and she wanted to undress her. She wanted to kiss every inch of her body and tell her how she loved her. She shook her head from those thoughts and sighed.

"No Natasha." Carol contained her feelings.

"Why the mood so suddendly?" Natasha gave a reassuring smile.

Carol suddendly noticed that Natasha was patting a spot next to her in the bed. Carol layed next to her and sighed once again.

"I like someone." She said nerviously.

Natasha's eyes brightened, it wasn't normal for Carol to like someone just like that.

"Captain Marvel's in love huh?" Natasha joked.

"Yeah but that person dosen't love me back." Carol sighed.

Natasha frowned and smiled.

"Any man would be extremely lucky to have you." Natasha said as she started playing with the blonde's hair.

Carol couldn't take it, her soft touch was unresistable and she basically just got shot down. She wanted to pull Natasha closer and kiss her life out. 'Any man.' Carol sighed. She dosen't love you back. She's straight. She thinks you are straight. She will never kiss you or love you. Carol thought to herself. She then felt Natasha's breath hit her face. That was it. She couldn't take it. Either she kissed her and ruined their relationship, or she run. Running it is. She moved away quickly and put her stuff on a bag as fast as lightning.

"I just remembered I have to go, Bye." Carol said nerviously.

Natasha frowned and let her go.

                                        • • •