Request 2 - Kids

When they agreed to marry each other, Natasha and Carol had in mind to have children, but neither of them wanted to bring up the matter in case the other didn't agree. Until one normal day turned to be a very important one.

Natasha was resting her head on top of Carol as they peacefully watched tv together, it was just another episode of Friends that they knew line by line, but what suddenly changed the mood was a baby diaper commercial. Carol tensed under Natasha, she wanted babies more than ever but she was absolutely terrified to bring it up.

Feeling Carol tense, Natasha looked up and kissed her collarbone.

Natasha frowned at her and asked, "Everything okay?"

Carol just nodded and leaned down for a sloppy kiss, but Natasha could read her like a book and smiled knowing what was on the blonde's mind. She sat up and locked eyes with Carol.

"You want kids, don't you?" Natasha asked.

Carol clenched her jaw and answered the first thing that came to her mind. "No, nope nope nope." She shook her head nervously and stuttered. "I mean, I don't feel like I need kids, and well- never say never, because who knows? Maybe I will be dying for a baby at some point in life but, honestly? I don't want kids. Maybe on some level I do but-"

Natasha interrupted her ranting by pulling her into a soft kiss and after a while she pulled away and spoke, "I want kids too, Carol."

Carol's face broke into a beaming smile and she pulled Natasha into another kiss. Joy filled her body and she couldn't contain the happiness she felt, they were actually going to have a baby.

• • •

After months of adoption agencies, surrogate possibilities and millions of other options, Natasha and Carol finally decided to settle on having one of them carry the baby and a sperm donor. But now that they decided this they were arguing on a new subject.

"But I want to carry the baby." Carol complained.

"Well, so do I." Natasha complained back.

"If you're gonna argue on missions can you at least turn your communicators to exclusively each other so we don't have to hear you?" Steve said without hiding his annoyance.

Completely ignoring Steve, Natasha continued talking.

"Alright listen, I carry the baby and we ask Steve to be the sperm donor so the baby can be blonde like you." Natasha suggested.

"Hell no. I carry the baby and it may have super powers."

Natasha groaned and kicked one of the agents of Hydra as she continued making her way into a base. Just like any casual mission.

Tony, who was tired of their complaining, came up with an idea.

"Girls, I have an idea." He paused. "Whoever beats more hydra agents carries the baby."

Both women nodded and thanks to them, the mission was completed way earlier than planned. They were in an even 42 each and there was one agent left. Poor guy. As soon as Tony told them there was one guy left in the center of the base they both rushed there as fast as they could, the poor guy didn't even see it coming.

Carol bolted through the wall and photon blasted him, just in time for Natasha to run into the room and see a very excited Carol about to be a huge pain in the ass.

• • •

"Hey babe... Do you want to carry the baby instead?" Carol asked, sitting on the couch carefully.