Our Secret

Author's note: This episode has mature content. Well not THAT mature but more than the other chapters.

"Last week's mission was almost a success, if miss Romanoff hadn't lost focus." Fury said leaning on the table.

Giggles run through the long table and Natasha made direct eye contact with the director.

"Careful what you say. We both know who would win in a fight." Natasha smiled.

All of the avengers looked at each other, eager to see a fight between this two. Fury stood straight and began walking, explaining another mission. Natasha smiled at Carol, who was sitting next to her.
Carol wiggled her eyebrows mockingly and smiled, they locked eyes for a moment and then turned their attention back to Fury.

It was the normal boring lecture he always did about every mission but this time, it turned out to be fun. Carol felt a hand in her left thigh, Natasha's. She gave her a frowning look, but Natasha still had her gaze on Fury. Carol decided to ignore it, but then the dangerous hand started heading somewhere a little more private.
Carol was wearing jeans so it wasn't like Natasha could just slip in, but it still was risky, and Carol still decided to ignore it. Until of course, Natasha got her hand in the zipper. Carol looked directly at her, terrified. The redhead started zipping it down slowly until somebody heard it.

"Who's zipper is opening?" Tony Asked from the corner of the table.

Carol felt herself blush furiously and she didn't know what to do, Natasha giggled and removed her hand.
Silence ruled the room as wierd looks were exchanged between the avengers. Fury frowned and then continued pacing, Carol thought that now Natasha would stop playing, but of course, a couple of looks weren't going to stop her.

Natasha's hand now slipped under Carol's shirt and then dived under jeans, without stoping she began to rub that spot slowly and Carol's eyes popped in shock.

"May I be excused." She said standing up.

Natasha giggled slightly and looked at Fury who was nodding.

Carol walked out and went to one of the storage rooms, minutes later Natasha came in with a big smile on her face.
Carol pushed her to the wall and stared at her intensely. Natasha smiled devilishly and put both her hands on Carol's hips, she brought her closer and kissed her passionately. The redhead gladly held Carol's butt and Carol pulled away lightly.

"Keep behaving like that and we'll get fired." Carol said breathlessly.

Natasha slided her hand up to Carol's neck and pulled her in for another kiss.

"I just can't keep my hands off you." Natasha said and bit her lower lip.

"Well then you'll get punished." Carol whispered.

Natasha smiled foolishly and Carol dived her lips into Natasha's neck. Natasha giggled and closed her eyes at the sensation. She took off her jacket and Carol started trailing wet kisses lower down her neck and Natasha let a loud moan slip out when suddenly, someone knocked on the door. Carol looked straight at Natasha for half a second and then turned to one of the shelfs pretending to look for something. Steve busted in and gave a look to both of the avengers.

"What's going on here?" He raised an eyebrow.

Carol hesitated for a second but then turned.

"Well Natasha was supposed to help me find the weapon of choice at yestarday's mission, apparently she's too lazy." Carol said faking an annoyed voice.

Steve frowned but didn't mind, he took a box and left the room quickly. Natasha chuckled and looked back at Carol, who was about to burst in laughter.
She pushed her to the shelf and smiled.

"You haven't punished me yet." She said biting her lip.

Carol looked at Natasha lovingly and she cupped her cheek while Natasha had both her hands on her hips.

"Well maybe I could punish you for the whole weekend if we go away together."

Natasha was shocked, she thought they were just fooling around but in that very moment she realized the feelings she had for her were mutual. She wanted to bring up the 'I love you' at that very moment but she thought it would be better at a romantic weekend.

"I'd love to go away together." She smiled.

Carol was about to lean in but Natasha pulled away and walked to the door.

"Wait so I cant have sex with you now?" She asked in a silly voice.

Natasha turned and grinned.

"Not until Saturday,  Danvers."

Carol shook her head and laughed at Natasha, who wiggled her eyebrows and slammed the door.

Author's note pt 2: Would you like me to write the weekend? I think it could be fun :)