Worlds Together

Well, we made it. The last ever chapter of my Mal/You story. 

Thank you all for reading Different Worlds. And thank you for sticking around for the sequel, Worlds Apart.

It's been a long ride, I disappeared for a while during this story, but we are here. The end.

Thank you all for reading, I hope you read my other stories. The sequel for Kailen is coming and International updates daily.

Thank you all for your support and as always,

Enjoy!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

May 2025

Mal's POV:

"BABE LET'S GO!" I yelled upstairs to Y/N.

"I'M COMING!"

"I'M GONNA BE LATE!" 

"HOLD ON!"

I smiled and shook my head. "My wife." I laughed. 

"Ta da!" She came downstairs holding our 2 year old son, Everett wearing his Barcelona jersey. "He had to be ready."

I laughed. "My cutest fan."

"Thanks, I know." 

"I was talking to our son."

She gasped. "This is Jenni's fault. Have a kid they'll change your life! I've never felt more unloved!" 

We got in the car and headed to the stadium.

Your POV:

Mal headed in. "Say, bye mommy! Good luck!" Everett waved to his mom. I laughed and noticed some players. "Look it's aunty Leila!" 

"My favorite of the Pugh family!" She took him.

"Rude." I crossed my arms.

"It's ok. I still love you." Mapi hugged me. "Aw never mind his jersey is cute." She walked to Leila.

"See. This is why we are ONLY raising dogs." Alexia smiled.

"Nala is the death of me."

"Yes but she's the love of MY life." 

"You wound me, woman." Jenni smirked.

"Yeah. I know." She headed into the stadium after giving Everett a kiss on the head.

"How's motherhood?" Jenni smiled.

"Everyday is a new adventure with our little man. And I wouldn't want it any other way." 

Everett Holden Pugh. Born 2 years after our wedding. I carried him. 

It was an eventful pregnancy but seeing his face after everything? Nothing changes you more than holding your child for the first time. 

Game time came around and we sat and waited. It was a big game for Barcelona. Last game of the league. They were tied with Atleti, but they lost yesterday. If Barca won today, they'd win the league.

Mal's POV:

No one knew, but today was going to be my last game for Barcelona.

My last game ever at the domestic level. 

Next month's camp with the national team would be my last. 

Only my coaches knew. Not even Y/N knew.