Chapter 2 (Feelings?)

oOf

☀︎ Morning ☀︎

☆ Steven's POV ☆
I woke up. From the sun shining onto my eyess. I hugged my pillow tight and cuddled it. Until I realized that it was breathing?! "S-Steven your hugging me t-tight" Someone said, I quickly realized what I was doing and quickly let go and sat up. "Oh my god I'm so sorry spinel!" I said, I was blushing so hard. And got these weird feelings back. It felt nice that I was doing that to spinel. She sat up. "It's fine..." she said. "How long was I doing that?" I asked her. I knew I was going to be even more embarrassed and blush more that I asked that question. "Well... You were rubbing your face into mine. Cuddling me. Hugged me-" I blushed even more, "I'm so so sorry spinel! I probably made you uncomfortable!" I quickly said. "It's fine really Steven. Accidents happen." Spinel giggled.

We got ready for the day. I ate breakfast. Spinel didn't want to eat. Because she said it felt weird tHe wAy iT cAmE oUt.
She would eat sometimes, I guess it depends on the food she's eating. We went outside. And sat down on the sand. We were at the beach. "Have you met any new friends at Homeworld?" I said trying to break the awkward silence. "Well yes there's blue pearl, yellow pearl, pink pearl... that's it" Spinel said staring at the ground.
"I-..... Well it's been months since ya know I've been here... I've made peace with the gems and people in beach city... but I never really made new friends exactly..." spinel added.

♡ Spinel's POV ♡
I sighed. "Donuts?" Steven then said. He then took out a bag of it. I was surprised where he got it from. But it wasn't important, I nodded. I took a bite from my chocolate donut. It was sooo good~ I then saw 2 humans walking by holding hands. The man said something. And then the women said something also. They then put their lips onto each other.
I was so confused. WhAt wAs tHaT? "Hey Steven? Why are they putting their lips onto each other?" Steven then said to me "That's called kissing". "Well can we try it?" I asked. Steven then blushed. The mumbled something I didn't understand. "What is it? Don't friends do that?" I said. "Well they only do it because their in Love. They do it if they want to. But you can also kiss on the cheek or anywhere exactly...just as long if the person is okay with it" He said. He was still blushing.

All of a sudden I just kissed him on the cheek. He blushed even more. So then I blushed. I had no idea where the idea of kissing him in the cheek came from. I just did it... there was a small silence until I chuckled and said. "Haha! You look like a tomato Steven!" I said giggling. "W-what? No I don't!" He said. Giggling along. "Why are you blushing?" I asked.
Steven didn't answer. "Well?" I added. "I don't know"
"Steven how do you know if you love someone?" I suddenly asked. I still had that weird warm feeling in my heart. But I just Ignored it. "Well First if you love someone you just have to feel like a warm fuzzy feeling in your heart. It makes you feel like excited. And like you want the person to be always next to you and hug you and lots of stuff..." He said
I need realized what my feelings were. Wait I couldn't be in LOVE with Steven right?! Pfft funny joke I'm probably just to excited to hang out with him! He is just a best friend!

☆ Steven's POV ☆
I realized what my feelings that I always felt for spinel. I was In Love?! Whaaaaaat?! It can't be! I mean I am pretty happy with this- wait wHaT?! It has been a while since Connie has been gone away. I did miss her. We would call each other or chat. But now I'm in love with spinel? Well I guess It's the truth Uhm what now? I'm really confused and I keep blushing aGhHHhhh sToP BLuShIng StEvEn. Spinel only gave you a kiss if the cheeK.

● Back story ●

○ No one's POV ○

Connie was moving away. Because of Space camp. She was going to accomplish her dreams. Anyways she always wanted to move to Pennsylvania. Connie said her goodbyes to everyone. "I'm going to miss you Connie" Steven said. "Me too Steven hey at least we can call or chat each other!" Connie said. Trying to lighten up the mood. She got in a huge boat Text me if anything interesting happens!" Steven said. "You too!" Connie said. As she went, Steven kept waving.

Ughh haven't even confessed to her... Steven said in his mind. He got sad.
It been 2 months since Connie was gone, they chatted sometimes.
Steven would always get bored. So he started calling spinel sometimes. Steven would always laugh at her jokes and some stories of what happened.

Until one day Spinel called Steven and she asked that if she could stay with him for a few months. He got excited and said "Yes of course!" .
Finally something different happens.

♡ Spinel's POV ♡
I kept repeating Stevens name over and over again. Until I finally yelled out his name "STEVEN! HELLO?!"
He flinched. "O-oh sorry about that! Just something has been on my mind..."
"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked him. Giving him a face. He stared at me and looked away. "N-No thanks spinel" he said. "Let's just go back home. We could play some games there or watch a movie" he said "why not both?" I said.
He nodded and smiled. We both got up.

"I saw everything~" amethyst then said teasing us, "S-saw what?!" He said. I was behind him watching the scene going on. "oH PleAsE I sAw Everything" she said again, Amethyst then started making kissing noises. And started hugging herself. Steven then started turning the color of a tomato. While I was just blushing and giggled a little. "Amethyst, stop teasing them they're just friends!" Pearl then just appeared out of no where. "PFFt LoOk aT sTeVeN thOuGh He is read like a tomato!" She said. Amethyst started laughing. I tugged onto Stevens arm. "Can we go now?" I said smoothly.
"S-sure" he said. We went to his bedroom.

"HAVE FUN ON THE BED!" Amethyst yelled out. Then started making kisses noises. "AMETHYST!" Steven and pearl yelled out at the same time. Steven's face got even redder. "What does she mean on the bed?" I asked. Amethyst then heard that I asked him. "oH SPINEL LET ME tELL YoU WhEN A-"
Steven shut the door blocking what she was saying. And he covered my ears. And he put me on his lap still covering my ears. When it was over he let go. "Steven what was that about? I don't get it"
"Y-you don't have to know that stuff..." he said, looking away from me. "Come on pleeeeeeaaaseee tell me~"

☆ Steven's POV ☆
Nope nope nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopeNOPE! NOt hAppening why Amethyst! I quickly looked around, "how about we play video games here I'll show you how to play!" I grabbed 2 controllers.