Chapter 4 (Fusion?!)

Yeahs sorry not sorry for that cliffhanger 😂

"I..."

☆ Steven's POV ☆
Steve leaned in closer to spinel's face "I...don't know what your doing but... ya know something since my tear marks are gone I've been dealing with my abandonment issues"
"Okay? What do you mean?"
I let go of her.

"Well my abandonment issues are gone! they decided to leave me to I guess..." she made a joke. I chuckled. "What's with your dark jokes?" I said. "Ehh I dunno yellow said I shouldn't be making these jokes"
"Well I think she's right" I said
"Come on your on her side too?!" She said.
"Okay well maybe I am..."
"Hey at least you don't have to worry about me being left alone... well sometimes though..." she said. Rubbing her back.
"Want to go eat donuts again?" I asked Spinel
"Sure! Chocolate donUts are now my favorite!!" She smiled.
Her smile is so cute...

● Time skip ●

♡ spinel's POV ♡
I ate some chocolate donuts. Hah I was lucky that I wasn't human. They say too much of a food is bad for you.
Well for gEMs it isn't! We went back to Stevens house. And we watched a movie. This time no playing games!
We got ready to watch a movie. Steven put his jacket on the bed. And as he went to the bathroom. I think that's what it's called? I put on his jacket.
"hEy I'm steven Universe!" I said while wearing his pink orgAniC jacket.
I really loved wearing his jacket. I wish I had one. Well I could ask him. Because he has like a lot of these jackets.
But I'm to shy to ask him. ;-;

"Spinel what are you?...."
I quickly stopped posing. I chuckled. "Haha SteveN... uH....I was jUst tryIng oN yOur jacket"
I quickly took it of and gave it to him. Steven giggled. "What? I love wearing your jacket" I mumbled while crossing my arms. "Okay okay let's just watch the movie..."
"What kind of movie would you like to watch? Romance? Or Horror?"
"Ima just Join in!" Amethyst said. Sitting down on the bed. "What? Okay fine" Steven said. I sat down next to Steven.
"Romance?" I said

"Hah good one! Romance movie is what I vote for!" Amethyst said. "Okay I guess..." Steven said.
"Let me put on a movie for you guys!" Amethyst then grabbed the controller and put one on.

Okay so as amethyst was eating her popcorn with me and Steven. And there was ice cream and chips.
It was just about how a women had a crush on a man. They hanged out. Kissed I think it's called?
And well there was right because another man loved the women bUt tO late. The women and the man got together and now a couple...

☆ Steven's POV ☆
I watched as the couple got on the b-bed?! WHAT?!
WHAT KIND OF MOVIE DID AMETHYST PUT ON?
There was then a sex scene. I quickly grabbed the controller. But amethyst grabbed it from me. "AMETHYST!" I yelled.
I quickly covered spinel's eyes. But it wasn't enough the noises.
"AMETHYST I SWEAR SHUT IT OFF!" I yelled again
I let go of spinel and tried grabbing the controller.
"Pfft no! I did say she was going to learn it soon enough! HAHA!" Amethyst kept on laughing.
She then threw in the floor. I grabbed it and shut it of.
It was too late.
The scene was already over, oOf

Amethyst kept on laughing. I looked to spinel. She had a shocked face. And she kept on blushing.
"I-Is this what she meant? M-make out o-on the bed?!" She said
"PFFT THE LOOK oN yOur Faces!!" Amethyst kept on laughing.
W H E E Z E
Suddenly spinel laughed along, I was surprised. Wait wasn't she surprised or something?!
"I know right!" Spinel kept on laughing. "Now I know what you mean nOw Amethyst!" She said.
I was so confused. "Steven? Are you okay?" She asked me. Still laughing.

"W-well yEaH of course!" I said quickly. I grabbed her hand and I shut the door behind me
"ya know I joined a BPD support group to deal with my abandonment issues.."
"But I didn't deserve those beautiful losers, so I left them."
I laughed a little. "SpiNeL!" I said
" what yellow diamond isn't here soo I could make all the jokes I want! Heyy I know! since I or we didn't have time to play on the piano let's do it now on the beach!" She said
I nodded.
...
We both danced we were having fun. A Dance party! "Gee it's really fun to dance out here" She said.
We kept on making random noises. On the piano.
I twirled spinel around while my hands were onto her waist, "well what do you know... you can dance very good." Spinel giggled. She then did the same thing to me. "Trying to copy me?" I said teasingly.

♡ spinel's POV ♡
I still tried to wipe that bed scene out of my mind. Ehh I was just surprised of what she meant. And now I know what it means. Gee I really need to learn more about this human life.
Our gems then suddenly glowed. I didn't notice because I kept my eyes closed.
Steven noticed it. "Spinel I think we should stop..." he said
"What why? Woah-"
I tripped and landed on top of Steven.
We then fused.

"Wha? Wait what's happen-" The fusion said, but interrupted as we both unfused quickly. I had no idea what happened. I was clutching onto my heart gem. I never fused with anyone before... this was my first time fusing, it only lasted a second...
I wasn't ready for that to happen....
"Spinel I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that on purpose!" He said.
I kept on staring on the ground, thinking what had happened.
Steven then helped me to stand up.

He gave me his jacket to wear. "I know it doesn't help much... but I heard that you liked wearing my jacket..." he said Looking away from me
"Heh I do..." I said. As I blushed. We walked back inside.
I plopped my self on the couch face palming. And let out a groan.
"You guys fused" garnet said all of a sudden
"It was a accident!"
I mumbled something
"Spinel you can keep my jacket if you want I plenty of jackets that I have anyways" he said.
What did he just say?
I could KEEP IT?!?
YAY!? I'm going to cherish it for life
"Come on you two it's time for bed" garnet said. Steven nodded,

(A/N: stop thinking dirty I swear to god xD)

thIs cHaPtEr wAs sH*T! :D