Chapter 12 (Forget me not)

Jingle bell
I'm so cringe
Jingle all the way
Oh what fun it is to write a cringe story hEy
Jingle bell
I'm so cringe
Jingle all the way
Oh what fun it is to write a cringe story hEy
Dashing through wattpad
On my IPad (Hey that rhymes lol-)
Looking for new stories
But I already read these stories
And now I am sad
so let's just sing this
And now I am bored so I don't even care hEy
Jingle bell
My name isn't bell
Jingle all the way
I was born in April 2nd
Now you know my birthday sh*T-

♡ Spinel's POV ♡
I waited...
I just cried there. I'm never good enough. Just not good enough for anyone.
I heard a warpad noise. It was Steven. "Spinel?! Are you here? Please let's just talk!"
I quickly hid myself in the bushes. Ugh those thorns hurt but I didn't care.
He was really close. "If your really here, please can we talk?" He kept saying that.
I decided to make a run for it. "Spinel!" He then jumped high to grab me. I dodged him.
"I TOLD YOU ALREADY! I do not want you to follow me! Just leave me alone!" I shouted. I warped away.

I went to home world. The palace.
Of course the diamonds weren't there. They were busy.
I went to pink's room aka "my" room now.
I saw the pebbles. They noticed of how sad I was. They went to me and tried to comfort me. I smiled.
"I'm fine" I said.

I heard a warpad noise AGAIN?!
I groaned. "Sorry bUt I gotta go" I said to the pebbles. They nodded and smiled.
I stretched and sneaked onto the warpad. "Spinel?" I heard Steven said.
I was on the warpad. He turned around.
"WAIT-"

I went somewhere random.
I can't keep on running away eventually I would have to give up. But I would never. I don't care anymore.
I saw Connie and Steven fuse sometimes.
Everything is just so hard for me!
I kept going place to place. Hopefully Steven would get tried and stop searching for me but no he never gave up!
I kept doing it over and over again.
I kept getting angry each time I warped away and sad.
Same place to place it was like running in the same place again hoping they would get tired and give up like tag or freeze tag. Something like that.

I warped into the garden. Steven was there I ran until I tripped on some roots.
Steven quickly pinned me onto the ground. "Let go of me!" I said. I He was sitting on top of me.
"Please I'm sorry Spinel..." He said to me. I looked away. I just gave up trying to get out.
"I'm just going to keep running away! Just forget me!" I said.
"No! I won't ever give up trying to bring you back too!" He said.
I laughed a little. "Pfft your just going to forget me anyways. Keep hanging out with Connie just like your oLd tImEs with her" I said sarcastically.

"Please...I'm sorry Connie just kept wanting to hang out with me everyday not wanting to miss out on anything of something we all do" He said. "You could've said no" I said
"I know...She refused to take no as a no and took it the opposite way. I just snapped at her and told her we weren't going to hang out everyday anymore, I was going to tell you-"
"Well I don't care anymore. Now I know." I sighed. "I'm not mad at you I'm disappointed..." I felt a tear escape from my eye. He then kissed me. "I'll make up for you okay?" He said softly. I blushed and nodded. We had our time together.
"You like it rough don'tcha?~"

We warped back home. Marks on me. I used my hair to cover it.
Steven was going to talk to Connie. I decided I would stay here. And just do some stuff while he comes back.
I just took a nap on the couch. I then suddenly woke up from two people talking and shouting at each other. Great I was havin such a peaceful dream...
I heard a door slam. I flinched from the noise. Apparently Steven saw me and kissed my forehead. "Didn't mean to scare you or wake you up" he said. I shrugged. "What happened?" I asked. "It was complicated hopefully our friendship doesn't end because of that stupid argument we had..." He sighed. I stayed silent.
"At least I have you" I then blushed. I was still was getting used to this love thing.

We then heard knock from the door. I'm guessing it was Connie. But it wasn't. Some stranger they talked to Steven and gave him a invitation? What?
He returned. "What?" I said. "I got invited to a party...at 8pm today want to come?" I shrugged nodded.
I looked at the time and so did Steven it was 4pm "in 4 hours we will go I'll tell the gems that we're going there" He kissed my lips and walked out. I then laid down on the couch. I wanted to sleep again. And so I did..

4 hours later ●

I woke up again. Ughh why at this time? "Spinel..." I heard Steven said "yeah?" I said
"It's time to go" he said picking me up. I groaned. "Okay..." I then stood up making Steven Let go of Me. We walked there and heard loud music and some cheers. "Just stay close to me I don't want you getting lost" He laughed a little . He held my hand. I nodded,

There was flashing lights. "Hey Steven!" I heard a two females say. "Oh it's good to see you again Kiki and Jenny" I heard him say. I sighed and looked around. There was a male serving some juice? I walked over there.
"What can I get for you gem?"
"I don't know anything you have" I shrugged. I got a big cup of juice I think it was. I drank it all. It was a strong taste and it was horrible. "Ew!" I said. I walked away trying to get the taste off my tongue. I then realized I couldn't find Steven anywhere. UGH wHy Now?!
I hope Steven didn't forget me and left me here. Beside he wouldn't just abandon me like Pink right?
Besides I started feeling weird. "Steven?! Where are you??" I said.
He will find me later I said in my mind, I then found some games.
Eventually I won every game People kept cheering on for me.
I drank some juice that tasted weird. I was getting popular felt kind of nice.
I felt good. But I still want going to forget that Steven is going to find me.

I walked again around and around every same spot. Maybe I am lost...
Why now?? I said in my mind. I saw a pink jacket. I knew that was Steven.I ran then bumped into someone.

A/n: This chapter was short ;-; I'm getting sleepy anyways niGht