Chapter 5 (New friends?)

oKay sO I haven't been updating every day as usual LoL
And now you feel spoiled for me updating every day
sO
yeaHhh
Aight ima head out-

some day's go by ●

♡ Spinel's POV ♡
I woke up again. Steven would still cuddle me when I'm sleeping for hug me. I don't know. But I guess he never notices. I'm already used to it anyways. I kind of like it.
He still has his arms wrapped around me...
I don't know what to do know. So I just hug him and cuddle.
I kind of like this
I saw Steven smile. I blushed. agHhHhh I'm feeling this LoVe is just getting "annoying?"
As he pulled me closer and closer to him. I blushed even more.
I was getting squished. I still didn't mind. This feeling was getting more stronger and stronger every single day.
Yeah we would always go to the movies and we would play around. And I would always be there to support him and stuff. I dOn'T kNow whAt tO fEeL aNymOrE

SteVen probably dOeSn'T fEeL the same wAy as I dO...;-;

My gem then started glowing. wAIt wHaT?!?
I'm not even trying fuse with him! Im not dancing, I've seen some of the crystal gems fuse. But wHa??
I looked at Steven still sleeping peacefully as he smiled his gem started glowing?!
Whatisgoingonwithmyliferightnow

nOooo
NoPe
I'm not fusing right now, jUst bEcauSe of My fEeLinGs!? Or am I just broken!?
As Steven pulled me closer We almost fused bUt I quickly snapped and pushed him aside. Waking him up.
"AH! Spinel what the heck?!" He said rubbing his eyes. He sat up.
I got so nervously stupid.
Our gems stopped glowing... and he didn't even notice

"I-I'm s-sorry! We were g-going to fuse for a second and I had to push you away from m-me..." I said looking away from him. I sat even farther away from him.
Steven sighed, By the look of his face I knew he wasn't in the mood for this. I freaked out I stood up.
"oKaY sOrry BYE!"
I slingshot myself out the room. And I ran outside.

I'm so awkward! I don't even know we're I'm going. Wait the Big Donut!
I walked in.

Funny thing. It was all dark no one was in there. BUt why was the door open? "Uhh hElLo? Anyone here-"
Someone behind me covered my mouth
?!?!??!!

"I've told you to stand very still spinel... guess you lost the game". The person the let go of me.
"W-what? What do you mean?!" I said I turned around.

My eyes wide open
No this can't be real.
"P-Pink? No! Your a fake one!" I started shaking

"Im real all right. Spinel... geez your such a mistake. You shouldn't be here. You should be back at the garden playing my fun game!"
She then punched me onto the ground. "THAT WASN'T EVEN FUN YOU JUST ABANDONED ME!!" I yelled tears started forming in my eyes.
"Well look at you now! Guess you have changed for the worse spinel!"

I stood up pushed her and ran outside. "N-No! She can't be back! She's gone! Isn't she!?" I said to myself as I was running back to Stevens house.

I kept on crying. Sat on the couch. "Spinel?" I heard a voice say behind me.
I flinched. It was Steven. He was wearing his casual clothes he wears everyday.
"Y-yeah?" I said softly
"What's wrong spinel?" He asked me

"I-It's nothing I'm fine really" I forced a smile

☆ Steven's POV ☆
I knew she was lying. Something must've happened when she ran outside.
"Spinel... Tell me the truth"
She looked away from me. "I-It was just some stupid vision I probably saw.... but what if she is back?" She said.
"Who's back?"
"Pink Diamond..."
I shivered. "Spinel..." I chuckled. "She isn't back... I have her gem...there's no way it must've been your vision"
"Then how come she punched me onto the ground!?" She said.
I saw her lunch mark. "Did you see her gem?" I asked.
"I....did it looked exactly like her own gem!"
"Whatever it was... she's gone... I have her gem.., someone is probably trying to scare you again..." I said