Feeling Energy & Protection

This topic can be tricky for beginner witches but I just wanted you all to get an idea of what feeling your energy, and people around you, and also protecting yourself from the negative ones. I personally am around so much negative energy all of the time, and you may be too. This could be one day when you feel like dressing different, formal or informal...you do you makeup brighter or darker, or you part your hair a different way...everyone's got something to say about somebody else, I know I do. These people, when they see you appear different, may send you a positive compliment out of love and support for you and your new change, but then they can send you a positive compliment but out of jealousy, and secret hate. This is called "The Evil Eye." The Evil Eye is in a lot of middle eastern religions and culture. 

        There are many different colors like green, white, orange, purple, and then blue. The blue one is the charm that banishes the positive-negative compliments, and side-eye looks from people filled with hate and jealousy. I suggest buying one of these little charms to wear as a necklace, bracelet, earrings, or hand rings. Whenever I put mine on, I repeat to myself, "I am protected today from all negative energies projected onto me from others." And then I give thanks to the goddess but you can thank whoever. 

        Another way to feel energies, or see them is to practice working with auras. Auras are basically a "forcefield" around every living thing. You can tell when someone's aura is low when they're going through depression, or you see a person crying for some personal reason. This arura will appear to be lower to the person, and non-vibrant. With an individual that's happy, and laughing, and enjoying their life in the present moment that is now, their aura will appear to be bright and glowing off of the person. You ever hear someone say, "Oh my god, you look so good. You're growing!" That is because that person can feel your aura, your happiness, your vibration. This is a very beautiful thing, but it can also be extremely dangerous, and energy vampires can target you very easily. This is when you wear specific oils that you feel protect your energy, and carry around crystals in your pocket or purse or backpack, to protect you from these energies. They will absorb them and rid them from your body. At the end of the day or the end of the week, leave the crystal that you used on your window sill, or at your altar/sacred space, it will recharge and be ready for the next time you go out!