Chapter 6

Oof, I'm so sorry😅. It's been almost a month since the last chapter and I said it would be quicker. But it's here. I hope you enjoy the chapter😊

——————————

Alice sat on a barstool at the kitchen island with a warm mug of coffee in her hands. Peter, Naturally, had a glass of Hot Chocolate that he was sipping on. Steve and Sam had returned from their jog a while ago, not really bothering to question them and had disappeared to meet Bucky and Natasha for training. 

"So," Peter Said as he broke the comfortable silence. "You've been here for about 24 hours. How do you feel?"

"I think this will be good. I don't know how helpful I'll be on missions, but I'm sure I'll learn." She shrugged.

"Miss Roscoe?" Came FRIDAY's voice again. Alice still jumped, splashing a small amount of her coffee onto the counter, she heard Peter give a poorly hidden snort into his Hot chocolate.

Alice sighed. "Yes?"

"Miss Romanoff And Sergeant Barnes are requesting your presence in the gymnasium." 

"Alright." She Said and stood up from the barstool before stopping in her tracks. She turned around to face Peter. "Can you show me how to get to the gymnasium?" She Asked sweetly. 

Peter Chuckled. "Of course."

Peter stood up and started out of the kitchen. Alice looked from the mugs still sitting on the counter and back to Peter.

"Shouldn't we wash those first?"

"Nah" Said Peter, waving a hand in dismissal and a mischievous look on his face.

Alice smiled and Followed him out into the hallway and onto the elevator. 

"Training floor" Said Peter and Elevator started going down. 

"Is it weird that they want me to meet them in the gymnasium?" Asked Alice

"Nah, they're probably testing you."

Alice swallowed nervously. "What do you mean 'testing me'?"

Peter gave a reassuring smile. "It'll be fine. They probably just want to know how well you can fight."

The elevator dinged and the doors slid open. Alice took a deep breath and stepped off the elevator with Peter. Alice could easily spot Natasha, Bucky and Steve on the other side of the large room. they were standing next to what appeared to be a boxing ring. 

Peter and Alice crossed the room to meet the three adults.

Natasha smirked. "How was your morning with Peter?" 

Alice suddenly had a bad idea. She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "было здорово. он такой милый (it was great. He's so nice.)"

Alice could see Peter looking slightly panicked out of the corner of her eye. Steve looked worried. 

Bucky Frowned. "было здорово, он такой милый (that's great, I'm glad you guys get along)"

Natasha sighed with a frown. 

Steve looked between the other people in the room. "That bad, huh?" He Asked, disappointed. 

"What?" Said Peter, looking sad. 

"Okay that's enough. She's just messing with you kid, she said it went great." Smiled Bucky, patting Peter on the shoulder. 

Steve shook his head but smiled at his friends immaturity. "Queens, one day you and I are gonna learn Russian so they can't mess with us anymore."