Author's Note - Character Designs - PLEASE READ

I'm sorry, this is not a chapter update. I'm suffering from some writers block and my inspiration and motivation only seem to come once a month. I have begun writing the next chapter, but it's slow coming. However, I was scrolling through my Pinterest and I did find photos that matched the way I had pictured Alice and her brothers. I also wanted to use this as an excuse to give more information about Alice's brothers. (Author's note within an authors note: A lot more of Walter's description will make sense if you have watched "Agent Carter")

Alice Mary-Anne RoscoeAlice's hair is darker and longer than this, more consistently the color of the hair at the bottom of the braid and the braid falling to about mid-waist

Alice's hair is darker and longer than this, more consistently the color of the hair at the bottom of the braid and the braid falling to about mid-waist. You can also see tints of red in her hair in the sun. But this is how I've pictured Alice in my head while writing this story. You are free to imagine her however you want (can't really stop you anyway), but from the Authors perspective, this is what she looks like. I don't have any backstory to share about her because...that's the whole point of the fanfiction.

Sergeant James William RoscoeBorn August 26th, 1925

Born August 26th, 1925. He's the older of Alice's two brothers. He was sergeant of the 73rd infantry during WWII. He was captured and killed behind enemy lines in 1944.

Walter Alexander Roscoe Born February 16th, 1928

Born February 16th, 1928. Walter was the middle child of the family, with James as his older brother and Alice as his younger sister. He was a soldier in the 107th infantry during WWII. Shortly after Alice's disappearance in 1947, not having any family left in Connecticut, he moved to Los Angeles and joined the newly started LA branch of the Strategic Scientific Reserve (SSR) under Chief Daniel Sousa. In 1956, at age 28, Walter married Rose Patterson. In 1959, Walter and Rose had a daughter, who was named Alice. In 1961, Walter and Rose had a son, named James. In 1967, two years after it's founding, Walter transferred from the SSR to S.H.I.E.L.D. along with many other former SSR agents. In 2003, Rose Roscoe died of a brain tumor, at age 73. In 2005, at age 77, Walter passed away from sudden heart failure.

If you actually read all of that, thank you. I know probably nobody reading this actually cares about all those details I just gave about Walter but I had thought them through and wanted to make them canon to this story. so yeah. Hopefully I will overcome my writers block and it won't be too long until the next chapter. But until then, stay safe!😊