15

𝚢𝚊𝚑𝚞𝚒,

i remember back then when we were around 13 or 14, i had the biggest crush on you. i didn't know how to confess back then 'cause we were quite young and i was afraid you'd turn me down and leave me. well, look at us now. i'm so happy that we had the chance to be together.

i remember our favorite time of the year, winter. i remember how we'd always throw snowballs at each other and drink hot chocolate at each other's houses.

i remember the false happiness when you were so close to having a donor, 'cause i too, i was hoping that we'd find someone to help you.

i remember so much memories and i hope that you remember too. there's been so much that i can't list them all.

i have no idea when you'll be reading this but by then, i hope you are already well.

i'm writing this letter just after knowing your condition from your mother over a phone call.

by the time this letter is in your hands, i'm probably in permanent sleep. don't worry you'll still be the woman of my dreams.

kidding aside, i never got to tell you... that i had bone cancer all along. i didn't want to worry you as you yourself is in terrible condition.

i decided to take care of you for my last days. i hope i got to finish that bucket list of yours. i had fun doing it. it made me happier for the last moments of my life.

you made me happier.

i'm giving you my heart, literally, as well as my love.

now that you have another shot at life, i hope you do well. 

do all the things you never got to do because of your disease back then.

its better this way, i guess. 

at least, wherever you go, whenever, you carry a piece of me. 

funny that now i can really say, you took my heart.

i'll miss you so much. god knows how hard this is for me.

𝓎𝒶𝒽𝓊𝒾, 𝒾 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑜 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽.

'til we meet again. i just hope that won't be too soon. take care and enjoy life. 

-𝚡𝚒𝚊𝚘𝚓𝚞𝚗