0.7

0.7~
•kylie's pov•

i've ignored shawn's texts, tweets, instagram dm's, snapchats, and other messages for two weeks now.

i've talked to cameron and some of the other guys, but never shawn. aaron and hayes asked me to hang out a few days ago but i had to say no, knowing I would probably see shawn.

my phone buzzed for the hundredth time today, and I lazily got up.

twitter- @shawnmendes
please answer.

instagram- @shawnmendes
please answer me! lets talk!

it was Shawn again. i created a fake everything with the same username so he wouldn't know it was me. kiley that is.

he and all the other guys followed me under @graceeee and cameron of course followed me on my real twitter, instagram, etc.

i wanted to forget about everything, i wanted to forget shawn.

i was looking through my phone when a tweet showed up. my heart stopped.

from- shawn mendes
to- kiley walker

lets talk, i miss you ky. i'm sorry.

why does he want to talk to me all of the sudden? i shut off my phone and threw it across the room. i'm only eighteen and this shit happens to me. erg, i hate him!

i closed my eyes thinking of the shawn i knew when I was little. no worries, carless little shawn mendes.

my head went off to another world as I fell asleep.

--------------------

"cameron dallas is my boyfriend, oh i love him soooo." my phone shouted.

i sighed getting up, i looked at my phone it was 4:27 am, and cameron was calling.

kylie- hello?

cam- kylie!

kylie- what cameron? why are you calling me at four in the morning?

cam- kylie i don't know how to say this but-

kylie- come on cameron, spit it out. this better be good for four in the freaking morn-

cam- shawn has been in a really bad accident.

the blood drained from my body.

kylie- what.

cam- he was driving.

kylie- where? why?

i wanted to scream and cry at cameron. i needed to be there, what happened?

cam- that's the point ky, he was driving and he was hit from the side by a truck.

kylie- where is he?!

cam- he's in the hospital, ky he's not doing so well.

kylie- this is all my fault, if he dies it's all because of me!

cam- shut up! this is not your fault! stop it kylie!

kylie- i'm coming! text me the address.

i hung up and ran to my aunts room. she raced out of bed and into the car, i followed and told her the address cameron texted me.

we drove speeding down the street and arrived in ten minutes. i jumped out and ran into the hospital. my hair was a mess and i was wearing sweatpants and shawn's old hockey shirt. i saw Cameron and the rest of the boys in the waiting room.

"kylie." cameron hugged me.
"kylie?" aaron asked.
cameron and i both looked up then at each other.

"you're the kylie?" hayes asked.
"yeah," i whispered.
"you lied," taylor said.
"i'm sorry guys, i never meant to hurt any of you. i'm just so in love with shawn-"
"you just admitted you loved shawn," cam smirked.
"shut up," i laughed blushing.

remembering why i was here i quickly turned to cameron.
"is he okay?" i asked.
he just stared at me.
"cameron tell me!" i shouted.
i looked at all the guys, the looked down.

"ky, shawn went into a coma. he may never wake up." he told me.

i felt my whole world crumble beneath my feet, shawn was practically dead because of me. i felt myself falling to my knees, cameron let me cry.

i put my head in my hands and cried onto cameron. this was all my fault. my shawn, my poor little no worries, carless shawn was gone.

just. like. that.