Chapter 14 : Just Dont Hurt Taehyung

d  a  m  i  l  o  l  a

         "... so shocked?" 

    I snap back to focus, trying to piece together the mumbo jumbo that was coming from Taehyung's pretty lips while I was in lala land. And yeah, I got nothing. 

      After I came back from church today, Taehyung texted me, asking if I could come over. I said sure, as long as he was the one to take me to his house, because I'm absolute shit at directions. 

    He actually has a car, and that is something that took me by surprise. Apparently he just doesn't like driving himself to places all the time since he thinks his driving is "not that good". 

    (Truth is he's actually a great driver.) 

    (I think he's just a lazy shit.) 

    And the moment we reached his home, I honestly thought he was kidding around. 

    But no, he got out, looked at me smiling stupidly at him through the car window, and asked, "Are you fucking high or something? Stop smiling and get out."

     Now we're on the doorstep of his house and I'm still waiting for him to say sike. 

    Honestly I'm not sure what I was expecting Taehyung's house to look like, but it definitely wasn't a condo on the outskirts of town, with a glimpse of a swimming pool on the roof. It's just… Taehyung never seemed like the kind of person that came from a rich family. He's so down to earth. 

    Maybe I'm just being stereotypical. After all, I'm rich as well, but I'm not spoilt either. 

    At least, not totally. 

      (One can't have so much money and just not be a little spoilt.) 

     So here we are, on the doorstep of his home, about to meet his brothers of whom Taehyung told me were abused by his father. 

      Yep, that's literally the only information I have on them. I don't know their age, what school they're in, or even what they look like.

     "Huh?" 

    He chuckles, ringing the doorbell twice. Doesn't he have his own keys? "I asked why you look so shocked."

    "Oh, oh." I scramble for words. "Guy my head just dey wander. [My mind was just wandering.] " 

      It takes a while for him to answer, and I think it's because he's trying to understand what I said. 

     I forget to use proper english sometimes. Oof. 

     "Ah." He nods, and I think he got it. Cool. "Are you worried about meeting my brothers? You shouldn't be. They're super chill."

     I half smile. "I'm not like anxious or anything, I was just deep in thought." I tell him. "Besides, it's not like we're dating or anything." 

    Taehyung gives me a look I can't read, and just as he's about to say something, the door swings open with so much force that I flinch for my life. 

    My mouth momentarily drops as I take in the image of the man before me. He's tall, with shoulders so wide he wouldn't need uniform to play quarterback. His pink and plump lips are stretched into a wide, welcoming smile. His hair is a deep shade of brown, almost black if the sun were not kissing his sides. 

    Even in a plain t shirt and blue jeans, this man looks like a supermodel. 

     The dude—who I assume is one of Taehyung's brothers—winks at Taehyung before looking at me once again.